Quantum Mechanics and Transcendental Medition

Psycho1990

Is he allowed to talk nonsense at Berkley, Washington, and Oregon universities?

Berkley University:

University of Oregon:

University of Washington: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=l1l-xALTO30

EDIT: I just found the two other links, but I didn't watch them. I only watched the first link.

If you already have a strong opinion, then why ask about the science? You obviously just want to argue.

Is he allowed to talk nonsense at Berkley, Washington, and Oregon universities?

Berkley University:

University of Oregon:

University of Washington: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=l1l-xALTO30

EDIT: I just found the two other links, but I didn't watch them. I only watched the first link.

Yes. Young Earth Creationists are also allowed to speak at Universities. It just depends on how much they're willing to pay.

If you already have a strong opinion, then why ask about the science? You obviously just want to argue.
Argue in favor of whom? The thing is I didn't really believe him even tho I don't know anything about QM, but that Berkley logo at the beginning of the video confused me. I got lost and asked here; I'm not trying to debate.
Yes. Young Earth Creationists are also allowed to speak at Universities. It just depends on how much they're willing to pay.

Once I heard the question "is it worth $2500", I knew this was probably gonna be about money, specially that it was followed by mentioned that they made a "university" for that; and even more, they showed the QM guy as if he was Einstein of the decade.

On the contrary, they are sometimes (usually?) invited. Perhaps by student clubs, but there's more than one path to getting a gig at a university.