Choose Your Poison

Always doom and gloom when it comes to the future of humanity. Easy to predict in a predominantly violent world, solar system, galaxy, universe. Given enough time I think humanity can get their act together. Meeting a comet or some remnant from the Ort Cloud a real possibility however.

if the gulf streams become to diluted then only the winters would in change in england as they would become like the north pole dont ask me why i watched it some where which i must admit i wouldnt find to bad because i love the snow take me any where where its snowing and no where where its hot

People need to start thinking of the world as 1 single liveing entity as opposed to the most popular ideaology of "whats yours is mine and whats mine is mine."

Modern transportation makes it possible to travel anywhere (world wide) in less then 24 hours. So a person that brings back with him a highly contageous (fast killer) virus, you forget about finding a cure, its "hosta lavista" humankind.

um, i think this planet has enough resources to support more than double the current population, and it's been speculated (i'm doubtful) that the pop. growth will level off a little bit before then, so lots of people are shrugging off over population as a threat to humanity. Personally, i'm not worried about us, i'm worried about everything else, from cutsee-wutsee (sp?) amoebes to big ol' whales. Hey, if a comet hits, there's not much we can do about it (right now), and besides, that's the natural way of things anyway. And snow lightning would be awesome.