Cancer Cure Hard Results

admrpeter

My website is (deleted. Advertising not allowed) . There is too much BS in this this discussion not enough hard results. THERE IS NOT SUCH THING AS AN EXPERT IN ONCOLOGY obviously because more than 70% of the patients die. it is the most depressing area of medical science. Show your HARD Stuff of shut up

THERE IS NOT SUCH THING AS AN EXPERT IN ONCOLOGY obviously because more than 70% of the patients die.

I disagree. It's like saying there is no expert in gravity because we cannot levitate at will. Despite the egos of some, doctors and scientists are not gods, and obey the laws of nature just like everybody else.

And 100% of the patients die. Even of they don't have cancer — it's a matter of when, not if. If you cure (or successfully treat) the cancer they will die of something else.

There are experts in gravity thats why there are jets flying around at the speed of sound.

yeah, because thats why jets fly so fast, gravity </sarcasm>

i suppose we don't have any real experts on viruses either because a lot of those are fatal.

look. its massive subject area. literally ginormous to the power of a lot. EVERY cancer is unique to the person it crops up in.

what you call BS is the baseline study that is needed to develop cures. you can't run before you have a nervous system.