About M-theory ?

The great error of M-theory is the numbers of dimensions , 11 of space and 1 of time .The solution is 10 of space and two of tme in order to be in agreement with Stefan-Boltzman law .I thing a professor fix it 2006 who introduced two dimensions of time .

Not even wrong.

The great error of M-theory is the numbers of dimensions , 11 of space and 1 of time .The solution is 10 of space and two of tme in order to be in agreement with Stefan-Boltzman law .I thing a professor fix it 2006 who introduced two dimensions of time .

Time as far as i know is a dimensionless value.

But time is the factor that creates a 3 dimensional space

or lets say a 10+1 dim space with a certain rate.

496=496

In derRuhe liegt die Kraft

Sig

496=496

Sig

The dimension associated with time is in fact time, just as the dimension associated with space is distance.

Time has nothing to do with "creating a 3-dimensional space".

Moreover, in general relativity, coordinate systems are local, and there is no global distinction between time and space, only a 4-dimensional spacetime manifold.

There is no such thing as a "10+1 dim space with a certain rate" and no sensible interpretation of what such a thing might be. Space doesn't have a rate.

The dimension associated with time is in fact time, just as the dimension associated with space is distance.

But what dimension has time? I say it is a dimensionless value.

I would say it produces the distance.

What distance?

The distance between local space-time structures?

What is given by global indicatations.

First off all the non- equilibrium state of our universe.

The entropy does not fit to what it should be for a closed system.

Time has nothing to do with "creating a 3-dimensional space".

What else?

What "creates" space if not time?

Moreover, in general relativity, coordinate systems are local, and there is no global distinction between time and space, only a 4-dimensional spacetime manifold.

Local yes

Global, time is the only factor that produce the space between the local systems.

Or you know other factors?

Let me know if there are other factors.

There is no such thing as a "10+1 dim space with a certain rate" and no sensible interpretation of what such a thing might be. Space doesn't have a rate.

time produces space in a rate. Space by itself does not have a rate, but the produce of space have a rate.

496=496

In der Ruhe liegt die Kraft

Sig

Speculation: Speaking about what I think, I think that time-dimesnion doesn't even exist .. I think there is only 1 version of the universe that continue to change, but time-dimension is a fabrication made to show progress in structure ...

496=496

Sig

I think that not all dimensions are for space and time, there might be a different aspect to the dimensions ...

Edited by khaled