Help!!!!

Guest karen

hiya, my names karen and im in serious need of your help. i have a chem project that involves doing a powerpoint on einstein and planck and what they contributed to the history of the atom. I am having some problems with finding annimations. i need annimations of anything having to do with either scientist and the atom or what happens inside the atomic bomb, or anything else u think may be useful. I dont really know what im doing here, and i apreciate any help u can give me

Thankies :D

You could get the spinning atom, spinning rad. symbol and nuclear blast .gif-animations from United Nuclear's uranium ore/other radioactive stuff-page (I'm not sure if they're copyrighted though... the spinning atom looks awfully like Atomic Health in Duke Nukem 3D :D ).

You could get the spinning atom, spinning rad. symbol and nuclear blast .gif-animations from United Nuclear's uranium ore/other radioactive stuff-page (I'm not sure if they're copyrighted though... the spinning atom looks awfully like Atomic Health in Duke Nukem 3D :D ).

thanks :D do u have a link, or is it just http://www.unitednuclear.org then follow the links :confused:

If you're looking for an atomic bomb animation (of what actually happens inside), check out http://www.howstuffworks.com . They have great demonstrations of a Teller-Ulam fusion bomb's functionality, and I think they had one about a U235-fission bomb. They're made with Flash, and copyrighted, so you should probably ask their permission if you're going to use them in a powerpoint display. :)