Aspirin

Hey

I've been experimenting for quite a while with BP. And finally came across

this formula: :cool:

60% Kno3

20% Sugar

10% Charcoal

10% Sulfur

If you have the time and the necessary materials to make it, Please try it and post your thoughts here.

(enjoy and be carefull)

Thnx

LP Aspirin

I Tried only with Charcoal.

And with sugar it works a bit better than with only charcoal.

LP Aspirin

you`ve got your BP seriously wrong then, real BP will kick a$$ outa ANY sugar mix you can come up with!

btw, are you talking real BP or green meal?

you`ve got your BP seriously wrong then' date=' real BP will kick a$$ outa ANY sugar mix you can come up with!

btw, are you talking real BP or green meal?[/quote']

As i recall reading from united nuclear

Real BP Would be that meal powder which you grind in a ball mill.

And this green meal would be pre grinding BP Right.

So i think we're talking about Green meal.

How do you make it. I've tried dozens of diferent formulas.

Maybe it would be better if i did it in a ball mill but i don't have it.

On UN they say that

75-15-10 is the most common formula for BP

but then on another site they say 60-20-20

(KNO3-Charcoal-Sulfur)

Which one do you use?

LP

75:15:10 (the correct way)

I ball mill all the ingredients seperately, then weigh them into their 75:15:10 parts then diaper them all together I add a little water and mix it all together until it`s like bread crumbs, I also add a pich of dextrin (less than a percent) because I don`t have a several ton press! :)

I then wrap this in plastic and put it between 2 steel sheets and press it for several hours, then I take it out and it`s a hard solid block, I let that dry over a gentle heat and it becomes almost like a ceramic.

I then smash the peice up (all wooden tools!!!!) then pass it through meshes to grade it in order of size.

Heh, an electric screwdriver. I never thought of that. :) But I think I'll still order a ball mill from unitednuclear.com or such (if they even ship them to foreign countries >:/ ). And any way, it's hard for me to make a ball mill of my own because I got no balls.

...metal balls, that is. :) Though I could probably buy them somewhere.

"glass powder can kill you!" Especially if it's from uranium marbles. :)

When it comes to ball mill balls, I think chrome plated steel balls are simply the best. Though if you're grinding corrosive chemicals, chrome's not too good, but if you're planning to eat the stuff you are grinding (spice mix or something), I think chrome-steel is a good if not the best option.

great if it`s not plated. the problem even WITH non sparking balls (tell the jokes later) is that many materials ball milled are pyrophoric when at such a fine mesh and even the charcoal when airfloat is static sensitive. Never ball mill indoors either unless it`s in solution for this reason, it`s also kinder on the ears too :)