Bend Inertia

PaulGriffiths

Do you believe  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe

• Yes, your now a famous scientist
    • No, your an idiot!

What do you think about my new idea of "Bending Inertia", an object travelling at any speed can change direction by gently bending inertia. This comes from my driving skill "The Perfect Driving Line." I invented/discovered in year 2000 that a car travelling at speed can change direction while maintaining the same speed and can change direction sharply greater than 90deg. While in the car your whole body experiences a new feeling/force which I have called "Paul's Force" after myself. Paul Griffiths, Bristol. England. I would call it "Griff Force", but my older brothers nick name is "Griff".

Because of this invention/discovery I have invented a new car technology which I have called T.R.O.N (Turning Ratio Orientation Negotiator) after the walt disney film TRON.

I know my idea of "Bend Inertia" is a new one as if you type "Bend Inertia" including the quotes in to google search engine, nothing comes up.

I invented/discovered in year 2000 that a car travelling at speed can change direction while maintaining the same speed and can change direction sharply greater than 90deg.

Can't cars already do this?

As for your idea have you conducted any measurements for this "Paul Force"? Also could you describe your idea in a little more detail. So far I know you have discovered a new force and "bend inertia", but I am not sure what those things are, or what empirical evidence you have for their existence.

Until you give more information I will respectfully refrain from judgment in your poll.

Edited by DJBruce

Could you describe this in a little more detail? I'm not entirely sure what you're describing when you say "by gently bending inertia."

What I mean is by using your steering wheel and steering you are "bending inertia" you even get a new feeling, a different feeling than slowing down or stopping.

Can't cars already do this?

As for your idea have you conducted any measurements for this "Paul Force"? Also could you describe your idea in a little more detail. So far I know you have discovered a new force and "bend inertia", but I am not sure what those things are, or what empirical evidence you have for their existence.

Until you give more information I will respectfully refrain from judgment in your poll.

Cars don't currently do this, why do formula 1 racers spend millions on designing aerodynamics to produce down force, and they still slow down while going around bends.

As for measurments, I done from 30-50 MPH so far as it's on public roads, I think but don't quote me on this, it's a consistant energy.

Well, I think you should call it something other than "Paul's Force" or "Bend Inertia". How about you name it "centrifugal force", after the centrifuge?

Don't think i'ts quite the same thing, anyway it's personal so calling it Paul's force seems ok to me, it's not yet official so yes, ideas are welcome. I could call it "Griff Force".

Heres an image im working on, ive blured the technique as im not sure if the world can handle it? can you? please answer. Is denying knowledge a good thing?

perfectdrivinglinetechn.jpg

Edited by PaulGriffiths

I have no idea what is going on, however naming something after oneself is usually seen as impolite, arrogant and egotistical. That said, the practice does sometimes occur, Florentin Smarandache for example is an expert at this.

Thanks for the tip doc!

Griff sounds ok to me though, you don't need grip, you need griff! honistly you need this force, it tell you that you are doing things right.You feel it round every bend, it is so strange as you don't know where it's coming from. It's as powerful as falling. Your not speeding up, your not slowing down, your bending inertia...

Edited by PaulGriffiths

Perhaps I'm missing something - but the words extraction and urine still come to mind!

Yes, your missing my technique, manners too!

The queen could of read this thread...

The funny thing is, no one has asked what my technique is...

So, im presuming everyone doesnt want the world to know...

As it would effect every road, crime, car insurance, war and death, I fully understand. B)

LOL, im such a tease...

52223159.jpg

Edited by PaulGriffiths

Turning at 30mph maintaining speed is pretty easy, try doing it on a track at 100+mph you'll notice things are rather different. Also note that in most cases racing cars exit corners faster than they entered...

I'd assume people think that the technique doesn't work, or they don't care as opposed to not wanting people to know, you're the one that blurred the text, not us...

It is because no-one believes you have found/developed/calculated etc. anything of interest.

If you want to use this forum for dissemination then please do so. Just don't expect anyone to beg you to do so. The ball is in your court so to speak.

So, im the clever one...:lol::P:o

Now you have the chance to prove it.

I suggest you tell us more about your work, otherwise this thread will not develop. It runs the risk of being locked.

Edited by ajb

Now you have the chance to prove it.

I suggest you tell us more about your work, otherwise this thread will not develop. It runs the risk of being locked.

It's driving at its finest!

It's like something out of a film like "The Matrix"

Forget the film "TRON" that was only 90deg.

It's so shocking, i think im too scared to tell....

Though I could pass over some of the guilt to others if enough others ask...

Edited by PaulGriffiths

As it would effect every road, crime, car insurance, war and death, I fully understand. B)

LOL, im such a tease...

!

Moderator Note

I'm not LOL-ing. This isn't twenty questions; if you have something to share, share it. Odds are exceedingly good that you have "discovered" something known to the world that is merely new to you. Turning in a car sounds like the centrifugal force, as has already been mentioned.

!

Moderator Note

I'm not LOL-ing. This isn't twenty questions; if you have something to share, share it. Odds are exceedingly good that you have "discovered" something known to the world that is merely new to you. Turning in a car sounds like the centrifugal force, as has already been mentioned.

So thats 2 people that want to know...:lol::lol:

Insaine...:lol:

It seems a fact that you can bend inertia else cars would not turn...

Im just surprised no one thought of it including the famous einstein, he was in a war after all, my technique would of given such an advantage it's scary...

So I may need to get permission from the british goverment before I let this one out, I don't want to go to prison for treason after all...

Edited by PaulGriffiths

PaulGriffiths, unless you start to tell us something I will not be further taking part in this thread and will support a moderator in locking this thread.

ajb getting frustrated!

eddie murphy quote "I got an icecream, you can't afford one"

hahahahahahahahaha...

Ok, so you have had every chance to interact with us in a positive way. I claim you a charlatan and a troll.

no, im just trying to pass over some of the guilt.

I don't like denying science knowledge to the world, I have done so now for 10 years... thats a long long time...

I have now voted.

Thank you.

In physics you don't have to go around making trouble for yourself - nature does it for you" Frank Wilczek.

Sounds about right.

I live on a main road and 2 old woman just walked past, Im now wondering what they would think about it if I let my secret out?

Edited by PaulGriffiths