3rd annual go topless day!

Moontanman

Will you throw on a dress with no shirt and support your sisters on that day?

Edit:

It may be more popular with women if us guys could just get one day out of the year and actually pull of "not be a staring creepy lech day" but, even with women being fully clothed it does seem to be about as likely as a herd of cats getting through a production of Riverdance in formation.

Edited by padren

Will you throw on a dress with no shirt and support your sisters on that day?

In a heart beat, wanna pic?

Edit:

It may be more popular with women if us guys could just get one day out of the year and actually pull of "not be a staring creepy lech day" but, even with women being fully clothed it does seem to be about as likely as a herd of cats getting through a production of Riverdance in formation.

Actually being a life long nudist I have found that the novelty of nudity wears off in about ten minutes...

Actually being a life long nudist I have found that the novelty of nudity wears off in about ten minutes...

While my experiences are limited to the local nude beach and of course, a few blurry occasions involving tequila I agree. The problem I'd say is that it'd be hard to go through the day with people around that still share a profound sense of novelty on the issue.

Of course, where I live in Seattle it's not that uncommon to see someone riding their bike down the street completely nude, and no one raises an eye from what I can tell.

You should definitely wear a dress though for the day to show your support - I recommend something with a floral print.