Annoyed

deltanova

well then go to your system admin, and show it to him..... thats what im gonna do, we're getting a new ISP or sumin this school year, which is stricter on blocking with the policy, its all blocked until they clear it! which means whilsts we can use google, all of the links will be blocked, it sounds like a crap system and will most likely result in this site being blocked, so then i'll go the system admin.

yeah, just tell your admin how into science and computers you are.... show him the computer science part, especially the 'i wanna learn everything' that would be good to show a teacher, im basically telling everyone about everything, BIOS, HDDs, IRCs, Plug-ins, cracks, hacks, dual booting, the admin would approve! ;)

yes, but if i wanted to unblock a site, dont go onto the jokes thread, you have to show them the up side of what you want, like [for a sys admin] how you can expand your IT knowledge! and as a bonus point for your side, all the science you can learn from it!

i dont think so, this is a soley education site, i think he's got a good chance, when i heard about the new sys my schools getting, read post #2, i thought if this were blocked, i'd have a good chance of getting it unblocked.

we'll see when i go back to school tomorrow.

my school is fine, the new system is really stupid, all google images work [leading to the ability for rude searches, im not that kinda person though], some games sites are blocked, but others are still open, you can play game, but not go onto the game [shop] website, thats just dumb!

this is open not blocked though. dunno bout the chatroom, all applets will probably be disabled by default.