do you want to be a LEFTY !!

Guest difference

Guest difference

hi, boys and girls

as we sit down in front of computer day after day, do you feel pain from wrist arm and shoulder?

if you can't endure, there is a simple and effective way. just be a LEFTY, use your another hand.

additionally, as we all know, it can practise our right-brain

do you want have a try, or tell me what you are anxious for

uhhhhhh, i thought you were supposed to use BOTH hands when typing.

you are (where possible) but I think he was on about mouse usage.

I`m with Dave on this, take regular breaks, if you forget the problems at the torso end, it`s actualy needed for your legs too!

if u use it with your left hand, u'd possibly want to switch your mouse buttons.

then when u use ur right hand again, u'd switch mouse buttons again.

so every change of hand is a switch......

too much switching involved !!!!

aaarrrgh !

bad idea

I'm already left-handed. However, I had the misfortune to break my left middle finger several years ago - there were serious complications and I was in a splint from October to April. The only thing funny was that I walked around in perpetual bird-flipping mode for 6 months. At any rate - I had to learn to do everything right handed, and I am still quite ambidextrous. It does come in handy when doing many tasks - expecially when you have to use a power tool in a tight corner and it's on the wrong side.

It does teach you to use much more of your brain, and pretrains some additional neural pathways which will come in quite handy if you suffer a brain injury.