Sunsphere's Shrinking Earth

Sunsphere

The earth is still shrinking just like it always has as it’s cooled, and was at the time of the great Noahic flood when it rained for forty days and forty nights for the waters to rise to a height of 15 cubits or 27 feet, and cover all the high hills. What this reveals is that before the flood, the earth’s crust was relatively very smooth. There was dry ground and “seas”, but that doesn’t mean they appeared anything like they do today. There was no Atlantic or Pacific Ocean, no Mt. McKinley, and no Alps.

With the falling deluge of water, which is a very efficient cooling agent, the earth’s crust would cool very rapidly. The very weight of the water, 23 million tons per square mile, would also place an extreme girthing force on the global integrity. Suddenly, the earth’s crust and mantle would begin to shrivel and fracture with globe shattering earthquakes. The breaking mantle would cause the release of the abundance of ground waters. The earth’s mantle would rupture in a rolling series of cataclysmic volcanic upheavals. A whole new world would begin to take shape. The newly forged topography would be contoured with extensive highlands and vast “ocean” beds.

Newly shaped continents would be formed from overlapping fractured mantle materials with towering mountains pushing up on massive volcanic bubbles under layers of broken mantle materials. Over a period of forty days while it rained, and another 200 days before it all settled into the newly forged oceans and underground aquifers, instead of an earth whose crust was so smooth that it only took 27 feet of water to cover it all, we had an earth with deep sea chasms fissured in the crust of vast ocean floors, and continents with mountain ranges like the Rockies, a Mt. Everest, and fissures like the Grand Canyon!

It’s happening again, not with a flood this time, but with a cooling shrinking earth forcing the layered tectonic plates to slide over one another and fracture as the earth continues to crunch. It’s only going to get worse with more cataclysmic seismic activity in these closing days of time.

I would like to see some evidence for this idea, I know there is huge amount of evidence that says that it is impossible for this to have happened. Do we have to trot all that out yet again?

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
The earth is still shrinking just like it always has as it’s cooled, and was at the time of the great Noahic flood when it rained for forty days and forty nights for the waters to rise to a height of 15 cubits or 27 feet, and cover all the high hills. What this reveals is that before the flood, the earth’s crust was relatively very smooth. There was dry ground and “seas”, but that doesn’t mean they appeared anything like they do today. There was no Atlantic or Pacific Ocean, no Mt. McKinley, and no Alps.

These mountains have been in place for many many millions of years, this is a non starter.

With the falling deluge of water, which is a very efficient cooling agent, the earth’s crust would cool very rapidly. The very weight of the water, 23 million tons per square mile, would also place an extreme girthing force on the global integrity. Suddenly, the earth’s crust and mantle would begin to shrivel and fracture with globe shattering earthquakes. The breaking mantle would cause the release of the abundance of ground waters. The earth’s mantle would rupture in a rolling series of cataclysmic volcanic upheavals. A whole new world would begin to take shape. The newly forged topography would be contoured with extensive highlands and vast “ocean” beds.

How did echinoderms manage to survive this deluge of rain? If you can explain that I have a great many other species that could not have survived such a deluge.

Newly shaped continents would be formed from overlapping fractured mantle materials with towering mountains pushing up on massive volcanic bubbles under layers of broken mantle materials. Over a period of forty days while it rained, and another 200 days before it all settled into the newly forged oceans and underground aquifers, instead of an earth whose crust was so smooth that it only took 27 feet of water to cover it all, we had an earth with deep sea chasms fissured in the crust of vast ocean floors, and continents with mountain ranges like the Rockies, a Mt. Everest, and fissures like the Grand Canyon!

All I can say is no there is no evidence of anything like this happening at all ever.

It’s happening again, not with a flood this time, but with a cooling shrinking earth forcing the layered tectonic plates to slide over one another and fracture as the earth continues to crunch. It’s only going to get worse with more cataclysmic seismic activity in these closing days of time.

Again what is your evidence for this?

Posts moved from original thread to the speculation forum.

Sunsphere, we are a science forum, not a myth discussion group. Whatever claim you make needs to be substantiated by science.

Seeing as your idea is proven to be false in advance - we know how the Earth behaves, what makes it "shake" and why - I wouldn't put my money on you supplying any evidence.

And yet, you should at least try, if you want anyone to discuss anything you say seriously.

~moo

That's the propblem. No one believes the Word of God has any merit. What a loss. It is truth and there can be no greater scientific discovery. Every part of what I said is consistent with geological discovery. There is no substantiated evidence to the contrary. Can you tell me one part that has substantiated evidence to the contrary? And if so, what is that evidence?

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
I would like to see some evidence for this idea, I know there is huge amount of evidence that says that it is impossible for this to have happened. Do we have to trot all that out yet again?

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

These mountains have been in place for many many millions of years, this is a non starter.

(Sunsphere) This is not substantiated.

How did echinoderms manage to survive this deluge of rain? If you can explain that I have a great many other species that could not have survived such a deluge.

(Sunsphere) That's what the Ark was for.

All I can say is no there is no evidence of anything like this happening at all ever.

(Sunsphere) The fossils of sea life in the walls of the Grand Canyon is the evidence.

Again what is your evidence for this?

(Sunsphere) The shifting tectonic plates do form a ring of fire.

Edited by Sunsphere

That's the propblem. No one believes the Word of God has any merit. What a loss. It is truth and there can be no greater scientific discovery. Every part of what I said is consistent with geological discovery. There is no substantiated evidence to the contrary. Can you tell me one part that has substantiated evidence to the contrary? And if so, what is that evidence?

Whichever god you chose to worship, the word of that god is irrelevant - on its own - in a scientific context. Scientific context requires objective evidence, by definition.

We're not a religion forum, we're a science forum, and as such, we have requirement of proper scientific evidence and discussion. I remind you that you chose to come to us, and by signing up you agreed to our terms of service. Perhaps it is time you read them.

I suggest you go over our rules and our etiquette.

Religious arguments are not permitted in the science forums. You can start one, if you really want to, in the religion forum.

This thread is closed.

~moo