Please read.

Clipper

Religion

Please go out of your way and take the time to read this, through, fully; and do your best to understand.

Religion.

With it people are torn what to believe; It gives everyone doubts. Most religions believe in one God, and say that the other religions are wrong for believing in their god, and that their God should be prayed to - if people choose to believe in God then why not do what I do. I believe that there is a supernatural being, named God.

I don't brand myself with any particular religion, however I take a good look at what I am given. I have life, I have vision, I can feel inspired, I can climb walls. Abilities I'm able to ->learn<- process me further. I must eat to survive and I have the weapons to hunt if I need to, or a government run country to live in. I must eat, the food that I need grows in the same process I do. To be something, it must have lived, or 'occurred'. When it was in its primitive stages it had essentially grew < from nothing to something.

So we grow, and we get old, and we die.

But we only grow.

When your old, you are still growing; there are no pit stops.

We say 'present day', but really there is no present day, because the day isn't stopping. It's always commencing. "Today, I seen a fit chick" Yes but not at this precise moment, it happened, today as described, but, the timing is wrong. There is no present day, as the universe is growing; every second it gets older. We try to catch up with it on the news, but when they tell it to you, it is in the past; them telling you, is it commencing. So we think of, 'today I seen something', when it should be measured on the universes age, as 'today' is on our minuscule planet.

So think for a second what you're told. You are born, told to follow these rules: live in 'days', 'weeks', 'years', 'centuries' and obviously 'grow'.

But really you're just growing. We see things come from nothing all of the time through reproduction. We understand that something is born, then it grows. Then we see "Light," and think "Hey, I need Light". Then we need food, "Hey, I need food". We see people we hate, "Hey, I hate him". That interaction in itself is in less than milliseconds. We have a inaccurate time keeping system, that we keep from following the flow on our planet. You see it as 24 hour days and 14 years, but really it's different. Because from point 0 -> there was time. We match it in seconds, and place them seconds into a day, because it is 'convenient' for us to do so, we see time commence - from the get go; we name it, '1 second', but hang on a minute, exactly how long is 1 second, 1 second right? It's not stopping though, we make it stop by giving it the word one second. In 1 seconds time I'll be pressing the full stop button. I pressed it, at that point, but it missed. It didn't 'hit' the time so to speak, because when I did it, everything was still going forwards. So as I pressed it, that action commenced; "I did it 1 second after I said I would. True, but why is it 1 second? Sure it's using the time-scale of our solar system; which we see as 24 hour days; its how long it takes our earth to spin once. Then you have other solar phenomenons, that signifies a year, or an amount of years. Then we take 'Light', and we place a number on it. We say it travels at 299792458 meters a second - but it doesn't stop. It goes forward and 'evolves' or 'grow' constantly.

24 hours in a day, 60 seconds in a minute, 365 days in a year. We can turn 360 degrees, look, move and grow in 1 of 8 directions. One of these directions we look is in front of us; we understand that that is 'our front side', it's established. We know that our back are behind us.

Now do the Maths

I can look behind me and see the further 8 directions that I couldn't see before. So, 8+8 = 16. However, we have to turn in the process. What we see whilst turning is the 'in-between'.

360 is made up of four 90 Degree quadrants right??. They are the possible directions. However we have a top and a bottom, and a front and back, so that 360 image has cubed. Became 3D so to speak, there now are a total of 46 656 000 directions.

However, if we look from OUR point of view it's 23328000 directions, so 50% of the picture.

I can also move, and 'grow'. I can see other things than exist as opposites, The fertile ground grows a plant. The man and women make a child.

"The rock lay 'under' the bush, because it was planted 'over' it" - even the term 'over and under', it's harmonic even.

I see billions of people, but I only see 2 kinds and 2 shades. I see black people and white people and a mixture of both, one more black, one less black. Because of this, there are 4 different colours, so to speak.

We have opposites, our 4 original; a man and a women create a child, which then GROWS to a mother or father. The child is born, there after it grows into an adult, but it continues to grow. It grows until it dies.

- Baby is BORN

- GROWS into a mother or father, (doesn't stop growing)

Then you have MAN and WOMAN. So the 4 factors are there: BABY, GROWING, MAN, WOMAN.

Now you have the mixed races - Black, white, less black, less white.

There are 2 factors: BLACK and WHITE; each have spawned an in-between colour through different racial reproduction. We only have 2 possible differences, the person is either MORE Black or MORE White. That's 4 different factors.

So you cube the BABY, GROWING, MAN, WOMAN - (4 factors). 4 different, harmonic opposites, equating: 64.

Our earth, sees the exact same pattern as us. It spins on a 46 656 000 directional 3D Axis, but on a much larger scale. So essentially it is GROWING. It was once a BABY, It must have a MOTHER and FATHER. Was it TIME and LIGHT? If so, we are TIME and LIGHT, we have been a BABY and we are continuing to GROW.

TIME and LIGHT

BABY and GROW

However, when two humans reproduce, they spawn one of 2 kinds; Man or Woman. So that begs the questions, what genders were time and light. Are we turning into LIGHT, or TIME?

HOWEVER: we have the GROWING ability. We know that things can EVOLVE. So LIGHT and TIME have spawned a BABY, and it's EVOLVING, it's not stopping.

Remember the 64 races?

A baby can only grow, then die, to be one of 64 races.

A man can only be one of 64 races

A woman can be one of 64 races

A baby can EVOLVE as one of 64 races.

Don't you like how in numbers, you have 'odds' and 'evens'. 'plus' and 'minus'.

Multiplication is making the long winded +? or -? question; shorter, lol, to prevent it being longer.

And division is also a short cut, can be worked out in a simple form; the equations we see are short cuts to explain a deeper meanings.

Here's the complex bit. We have 10 numbers, which exist only as two opposites.

| 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 |, the number GROWS (it's still a number, and a small one).

To create the NUMBER, NUMBERS must exist, and thus their harmonic opposites. That's 4 factors right there. Think this:

1 - 2, they exist as opposites, 1 - 2 - 3, DOESN'T.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 they exist as opposites, 2 sets.

(1) would be 1. (male or female)

(2) would be 2. (male or female, acting as '1's harmonic opposite)

The number 1 grows to two, it does have a journey or time before it does, so it has a baby stage. It is GROWING to 2. Effectively by doing so it is duplicating itself. It is now 1's opposite. But it doesn't stop growing. So the 2 opposites created 3, but because the 2 opposites rely, on the rule of two opposites;-

BABY - GROW - MALE - FEMALE

1 grows to 2

1 is born, because without the opposite 2, it ceases to exist

1 itself

and 2 itself

1, 2 create both 3 AND 4

1, 2 create both 3 AND 4 in their original image.

There both numbers, but 2 different kinds!

They are also opposites.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 then you have

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5, which isn't in the correct pattern, so 6 is produced along with the 5.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6; there we go, opposites right??, wrong.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8: we get harmonic opposites when we reach the 7 and the 8.

Now just resort back to this part, it might confuse you:

the next set of harmonic opposites is at 64, but we can take 16 as an example of what it would look like.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 -16

16, is composed of 2 lots of the below 8.

So

8+8 = 16

8+7 = 15

8+6 = 14

8+5 = 13

8+4 = 12

8+3 = 11

8+2 = 10

8+1 = 9

BUT

7+8 = 15

7+7 = 14

7+6 = 13

7+5 = 12

7+4 = 11

7+3 = 10

7+2 = 9

7+1 = 8

and each of the harmonic opposites count down in that order.

8+8 = 16

7+8 = 15

6+8 = 14

5+8 = 13

4+8 = 12

3+8 = 11

2+8 = 10

1+8 = 9

possible with 8 sets of numbers.

Which also exist as harmonic opposites.

Although there was a joke about it on fourchan, Magnets, I'm gonna use them to explain my point further.

The attract on on side, and repent on the other. That's 4 possible variables.

-+ and - - and + + and -+

-+ are made in '+' and '-' image.

as is -+

- -. do not attract, but still exist as harmonic opposites.

as is ++

The reason I've put opposites as what they are, is because that's what they are, 16 opposites.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

look at my view.

I can see, another man... another woman, another child, and I can grow

I can also see an element, another element, another element, and it evolve.

I think there are only 3 elements, as fire is from air.

AIR, WATER, EARTH, all have effects with each other, but as an exact opposite, no effect... weird huh?

same as travel, LAND, SEA, SKY

I can see things evolving in LAND, SEA, and SKY

LAND SEA SKY, EVOLVE?

I SEE THEM AS OPPOSITES TO ME, WITH THE SAME PATTERN, EXACT HARMONIC OPPOSITES.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Look at AIR WATER EARTH, EVOLUTION

We have, GRAVITY, TIME, SPACE, DEATH,

I don't know what the water would be to be honest, anti matter?

GRAVITY, ANTIMATTER, SPACE, DEATH

death is not growing, neither living.

space is not land, but an empty drift.

antimatter is not water, but it is there.

gravity sucks in, while wind blows

Waters the hard 1.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

The Christian cross

It's a + sign right?

Maybe, It was research that played Chinese whispers.

The only harmonic difference would be a square. it would need two more elements, and a different concept.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

I see. So it would have to be a SQUARE and a CIRCLE ( IN 3D ), playing as their exact harmonic opposites.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

THATS IT

The PLUS and MINUS were created 1st

+-

LOOK AT IT at a 90 degree angle.

+-

Now think, we have,

++ -- +- -+

-- ++ -+ +-

-+ -- +- -+

+- ++ -+ +-

which, need to make an harmonic opposite

SQUARE, CIRCLE, TRIANGLE, DIAMOND

Edited by Clipper
Consecutive posts merged.

Hahaha. I should really decide whether I want to leak this sort of information. I don't want to start Wars, (or be killed)

Now, I'm not a scientist. I am an unemployed, 18 year old teenager. I don't want that burden. World War 3? Race Induced Wars? Religious Wars - +?

Please read the thread; you'll be impressed, I think.

2012 also. JUST FOR THE HELL OF IT, I'M GOING TO SAY THAT HAS SOMETHING RELATED TO IT.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

wait, so (2) as 1 didn't exist

(0) as it's opposite

(1) because it now exists, GROWING

2 as it' is, an opposite of 2.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Ok mods, what do you think? Keep it or throw it away?

Dangerous or Not-So

Mods are helpful,

Help me decide whether giving this information to the world is correct, or if I could be the cause of worldwide destruction and agony?

Edited by Clipper
Consecutive posts merged.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azEOeTX1LqM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azEOeTX1LqM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

But do you not see?

We live as exact opposites.

From my point of view, I am looking at exact opposites. Remember, I only see 50%. So:

-+--+-++

+-++-+--

BUT

I see another man, another women, another baby, growing - as opposites.

So,

-+--+-++

+-++-+--

Are you too blind to notice the harmonic opposites?

I am -

++ -- +- -+ (1)

-- ++ -+ +- (1)

-+ -- +- -+ (2)

+- ++ -+ +- (2)

I see 50%

++ -- +- -+ (1)

-- ++ -+ +- (1)

BUT, I see another man, another woman, another baby, growing, as opposites.

-+ -- +- -+ (2)

+- ++ -+ +- (2)

Math is used to attempt to model real life phenomena. You don't say, "Oh, math is real life phenomena." It's used to model things.

Your line of thinking is invalid.

It's similar to this:

And what about John 2:18?

You have 9/11 and two possible Christs (the real and the false)...

2 christs and 9+11 = 18

Oooohh. was 9/11 sign that the Antichrist is here?

Oh noes?! I mean, wasn't 2001 really the mark of the new millennium according to how calendars works?

LAND, SEA and AIR are harmonic opposites.

It would of began, LAND + AIR (1 + 2)

Creating, WATER as an opposite, and GROWTH as an opposite =

1 + 2 + 3 + 4

LAND + AIR are harmonic opposites to begin with

LAND would not exist without it's opposite, AIR. (1, doesn't exist. It breaks the rule of harmonic opposites we live by!)

So air, is born, as lands opposite. (1, 2)

Then, water is born as a BABY and GROWS

(1,2) create (3) BUT in (1,2)'s image. So (3), becomes, (3, 4)

Can you not see HARMONIC opposites?

+ -, these are normal opposites.

there are 2 combos.:

1. -+

2. +-

2 factors.

+

-

Now, using the above 'rule' so to speak.

+ = MAN

- = WOMAN

Man, does not exist as 1, it has an opposite, 2. So man becomes:

++

as does woman --

Think of it as: OLD, YOUNG, MAN, WOMEN

Obviously, YOUNG, must of been here before OLD; but for it to exist, it's opposite must.

A MAN and WOMAN give birth to YOUNG, which then GROWS OLD.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

I did my diagram wrong before.

-+--+-++

+-++-+--

-+--+-++

+-++-+--

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
Math is used to attempt to model real life phenomena. You don't say, "Oh, math is real life phenomena." It's used to model things.

Your line of thinking is invalid.

It's similar to this:

And what about John 2:18?

You have 9/11 and two possible Christs (the real and the false)...

2 christs and 9+11 = 18

Oooohh. was 9/11 sign that the Antichrist is here?

Oh noes?! I mean, wasn't 2001 really the mark of the new millennium according to how calendars works?

To be quite fair, dude, you're being very ignorant.

Here's another

SUN - EARTH

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Look, I don't want to offend or act smart, I'm not. I'm just explaining something I took time out to investigate.

Hi, Sir.

10 wouldn't work, I used it as an example. The closest harmonic opposites would be 1-8.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 ! 5 - 6 - 7 - 8

8 is 4 more than 4

8 is 5 more than 3

8 is 6 more than 2

8 is 7 more than 1

7 is 3 more than 4

7 is 4 more than 3

7 is 5 more than 2

7 is 6 more than 1

6 is 2 more than 4

6 is 3 more than 3

6 is 4 more than 2

6 is 5 more than 1

5 is 1 more than 4

5 is 2 more than 3

5 is 3 more than 2

5 is 4 more than 1

Harmonic.

10 numbers breaks the harmony. As we began with two opposites

1,2 - which then became

1,2,3,4 - which, in harmony, became

Now if you have 10

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, | 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

You lose the harmony.

[5,6] exist as opposites of [7,8]

So our next harmony is found.

[1, 2], [3, 4], [5, 6], [7, 8] | [9, 10], [11, 12], [13, 14], [15, 16]

notes ~ don't read these

4 + 4 = 8

4 + 3 = 7

4 + 2 = 6

4 + 1 = 5

3 + 4 = 7

3 + 3 = 6

3 + 2 = 5

3 + 1 = 4

2 + 4 = 6

2 + 3 = 5

2 + 2 = 4

2 + 1 = 3

1 + 4 = 5

1 + 3 = 4

1 + 2 = 3

1 + 1 = 2

Do you see that,

[1,2], [3,4], [5,6], [7,8], [9,10]

exist at 1 opposite?

[1,2,3,4,5] [6,7,8,9,10]

NEXT REACHING HARMONY AT

[1,2,3,4,5] [6,7,8,9,10] [11,12,13,14,15] [16,17,18,19,20]

Onto the point you guys are trying to make... I think?

When we talk of the universe, and life, we start to use science to explain it, and give it meaning to us. Like what you have just done. You see you could not explain harmonic opposites, and you did not specify what you did not disagree with me. is tit the notion of truth I mentioned? or science? or perhaps opinions.

The fact that you said that something has to have a front if it has a backside to me displays that you have not fully understood what I have explained. You seem to not be able to understand sound arguments, and only understand valid arguments. Let me use syllogism to explain this.

Man is stupid

Clipper is a man.

Therefore Clipper is stupid. I have p therefore q is correct. I can not have q without p. this syllogism relates to the life-world and the science world. We use the science-world to try and make sense of the life-world. Dogs do not know the concept of air, they just breath. What is air?

Do dogs know that spheres have a front and back? to them it is just a ball, but then they do not know even the concept of ball. You see. I do not have a front and back on my sphere. I just have a round object. It exists still... What if I see the sphere as one side. then what? is there a front and back?

It wouldn't make a difference; whether the dog knew it was a ball or not. It's a round object that from his point of view would be.

dog ---> (

but essentially it is: ( )

In either case, the sphere will always have a front and back. Whether the dog knew of it or not.

You don't see what I'm trying to explain, probably because I'm bad at explaining.

Take a round object, pick it up and look at it. Don't spin it.

When you look at it from 1 angle, you see 1 Half. only 1.

Then you turn it, to see the other.

Cut directly down the middle of this round object. What do you have?

two halves, 2 OPPOSITE halves.

Put the object back together. It has no way of telling to which is it's front, or which is its back.

However, if we take away BACK from here:- FRONT ------------------- BACK

We are left with FRONT -----------------

Now because back doesn't exist we don't have -----------------

We just have FRONT.

Now back has been removed, tell me what FRONT is, and why it is FRONT?

Please answer that question, Sir.

You have defined neither harmonic nor opposite, and since you are not using the standard definitions (how can three things be opposites of each other?) what you are saying has no meaning. Whatever it is, it isn't science.