Kinetic energy

sciencesimon

Is raw sugar(glucose) the source of kinetic energy development and storage in the body. Phosphagen is the store of energy in the muscles and liver, but is raw sugar the key compound that stores and releases kinetic energy.

so then without raw sugar kinetic energy is unable to develop and store in the body?

glucose stores chemical potential energy. this energy can be converted to kinetic energy by the muscles but it could also be converted to electrical energy.

the energy in glucose is not kinetic energy while it is in the molecule.

you seem to be looking at energy as if it always stays the same type of energy.

well, it doesn't. you can change one form of energy into another form of energy. This happens all the time. An electric motor changes electrical energy into kinetic energy. An electric generator does the reverse. Burning soemthing converts chemical potential energy into heat energy and so on.

I am looking at individual minerals and vitamins proteins fats sugars as the components that zenith to glucose-glycogen-fat-Phosophagens with oxygen and without oxygen. Every thing in the human body i find converts to a zenith.

If alcohol is drank its zenith is the hangover depending on the amount drank. Alcohol can zenith to diabeties, smoking can zenith to diabeties,cancer, bad breath. saturated fats can zenith to gout.

I understand your logic , it is true. one form of energy can convert to form/s of energy if combination is required.

But if i go back to the original thread. without high velocity energy expenditure , kinetic energy is not evident, but is potentially stored. Resistance for that kinetic energy should threshold the kinetic energy at some time after starting high velocity energy expenditure. Homeostasis needs to regain symmetry.

So if the body was not consuming high energy food (raw sugar, carbohydrates that sugar) the zenith of consumption would deplete kinetic energy potential to a point , starvation. So if the zenith of consumption without (sugars, refined or natural) lead to starvation, Kinetic energy potential would be at a lowest threshold but still potentially open to nutrition to be developed and stored. So when i said is raw sugar(refined or natural) the source of kinetic energy potential in the body from a lowest zenith can be developed by just movement until more forceful velocity to resistance can be physically attempted. So without sugars, movement is restricted by force, so with sugars movement is resistive to force but restricted by velocity ( stores of energy)

So sugars could be the key compound to get kinetic energy conversion for development and storage, but naturally DNA has the adaptive responses to nutrition to develop kinetic energy from conversion of nutrients.

(To a highest point, pinnacle)

All the nutrients have zenith to form glycogen.

Think of a pyramid.from widest with all nutrients, to the narrower(mid way) in diameter, the more compact the compounds have folded, converted before the zenith ( it cannot convert any more until other factors are introduced( high biological value proteins, vitamins minerals,fats,carbohydrates, sugars refined or natural) so for kinetic high velocity resistance training(explosive movement to tear(cross weave) type 2 FT. to convert further (from active muscle velocity,contraction, kinetic nutrient magnetism(polarized nutrient effect in the human body from supercompensation)

The body has deteriorated to a lowest zenith(pinnacle) threshold.

You are using terms in a nonstandard manner. Kinetic energy cannot be stored, per se. An object that is moving has kinetic energy. If the energy is not due to motion, it is not kinetic energy.

As for "zenith," perhaps the concept you want is entropy and/or the thermodynamic potentials associated with it. Spontaneous reactions tend to increase entropy, and cannot decrease it in a closed system. Thus certain energies will have to decrease in order for entropy to increase.

Our body stores energy in many many ways. There's fat, glycogen, glucose, a whole assortment of chemicals in glucose metabolism, ATP, and a chemical potential across a cell membrane. Also, some energy is stored in elastic tissues (in collagen, I think). None of these are kinetic, not until it is converted to kinetic energy to make something move. We also store thermal energy, but to my knowledge do not ever convert that to kinetic energy.

Kin-etic energy

An "etic" account is a description of a behavior or belief by an observer, in terms that can be applied to other cultures; that is, an etic account is 'culturally neutral'.

KIN- Kin selection refers to changes in gene frequency(Potential energy) across generations that are driven at least in part by interactions between related individuals(Energy systems), and this forms much of the conceptual basis of the theory of social evolution(type 2 muscle evolution). Indeed, some cases of evolution(type 2 muscles) by natural selection can only be understood by considering how biological relatives(raw nutrients and stored phosophagen) influence one another's fitness(with locomotion, relative to force of velocity and energy to do so).

kinetic energy

Energy(raw form or bioavailable form) that matter(humans) process by virtue of our motion( to grow muscle, hypertrophy or lose muscle, distrophy ).

The energy that a body possesses by virtue of its mass and velocity. Also called the energy of motion.

sugar for energy, no energy less movement, less protection for the skeleton and immune system. sugar is a natural energy enhancer so it must increase velocity and energy of motion.

it has to be stored if it is to be shut off. It must be present within DNA to be visible as a reaction or understood as a reaction. more nutrition the more kinetic energy can be expended above a threshold. kinetic energy must play a role in supercompensation. on homeostasis also.

i dont think i am speaking jibberish. what is jibberish, i dont see it spelled anywhere in the thread. is it an abbreviation of a term. Doesnt science make you want to think outside of the box of logical rationality.

Now you're just making stuff up.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
Doesnt science make you want to think outside of the box of logical rationality.

Science just makes accurate predictions. Whether you find any particular theory logical or rational is up to you, but if it makes good predictions its good science.

Doesnt science make you want to think outside of the box of logical rationality.

No, not really. Effective communication requires use of mutually-accepted terminology. Using terms in a non-standard way only leads to confusion, and the people who used them first get to define what they mean.

Science itself is logical and rational within its own framework. You can't use "think outside the box" as an excuse to contradict established science. At best, new discoveries merely redefine the size and shape of the box, so that all is inside.

I think what you're after is ATP production.

There are several stages to consider in this but magnesium, calcium, and potassium are common minerals used in the innervation of muscles and motor units.

picture sourced here:

http://www.medbio.info/images/Time%203-4/secret19.gif

Also "energy" is stored in the form of glucose in intramuscular fat which is where most fat stores go initially, once they are converted into adipose tissue it is much harder to break down but still can be broken down.

there is a good explanation of Glycolysis and it's broken into stages here (below), I would post it here but I think just linking you to it should suffice..

http://www.uic.edu/classes/bios/bios100/lecturesf04am/lect12.htm

Edit: Sorry I've made the mistake of linking the wrong image and can't seem to remove this one!?

secret19.gif

Edited by Double K
oops wrong image!