Blog spam

I've been getting a lot more spam than usual and the spam filter hasn't been catching it. It would be a big deal (since I haven't been able to update, really at all) but every time I get a new comment I get a notification sent to my email address. Its kind of a pain dealing with 10+ new junk mails every day to my inbox.

Is there a way to either raise the filter strength or stop sending notifications to my email? I looked through the wordpress toolbox/ settings and I can't seem to find out how to do it.

thanks

Hmm. I dunno what I can do. I'll check if there's a better anti-spam plugin I can use.

As for the emails, I set up a filter on my account to move forum email to its own folder. (I now receive all the Contact Us emails, so I get several emails from SFN daily.) It prevents my inbox from being too cluttered.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest daniels898

Hello !

I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Watch Shrek Forever After Online Free

Edited by swansont
link removed