have you ever thought...

about where the universe starts and ends when did it come to the existance it hurts your head to think about it if the universe never started how did it get here if the universe is infinite where did it start in the first place:confused:i think since it never started it will never end who knows the future only god knows .:) feel free to post your comments

this is juice from south texas

Edited by Sayonara³
Tag removed

I assure you, Juice, everyone who posts here, or even just reads here, wonders those same questions. It started over 13 Bil years ago and will "end" probably by a Great Chill. These thoughts don't "hurt my head" (HAHAHAHA), but they do boggle the mind. :)

A Big Bang is just one of those things that happens once in a while. The universe started everywhere. If it is infinite, I think there are finite local Big Bangs, like galaxies, sprinkled throughout infinity.

I find the concept that history is infinitely regressive.... or came from nothing... to be exciting and wonderful. Whatever the truth is, it is beyond exciting to know the answer is out there. Though it is highly likely I will never know that truth, each step closer is exhilarating.

Yes Waste, it is exciting to get closer to the truth by facts. How can "history be infinitely regressive"? You mean time is eternal?

How can something come from nothing? There never was nothing. Show me nothing. That is hard to find. Something always comes from something. To say something can come from nothing is like trying to divide by zero.

• 2 weeks later...