our universe

The universe is a wonderful place to explore yet we can not explore the whole thing. We cant even get out of our solar system. I think before humankind dies out we will be able to travel out beyond pluto.Ifyou are reading this you should think what i am talking about i am pretty sure that we will get out of this solar system. You might be thinking that that would take a miracle but the real miricle here would if we get out of this solar system in our lifetimes. Feel free to reply.:)

Who knows what the future will bring? As we currently understand the universe the prospect of manned interstellar flight is daunting to say the least. We simply lack the technology, but more importantly we lack the motivation. If we could determine with relative certainty that a planet orbiting a nearby star had the necessary conditions for life then we would be much more interested in visiting. If the planet could be found to be suitable for human life, then "gentlemen start your engines." Human ingenuity, when properly motivated, is equal to any challenge the universe has to throw at us, IMHO.

Other Earth-like planets nearby? Within the next few years the Kepler mission will give us a good idea of how many there are within reach. If they are few and far between, we will devote more of our space exploration to within our solar system. And for that tiny robotic probes may do just as well has humans in many ways.

The universe is a wonderful place to explore yet we can not explore the whole thing. We cant even get out of our solar system. I think before humankind dies out we will be able to travel out beyond pluto.Ifyou are reading this you should think what i am talking about i am pretty sure that we will get out of this solar system. You might be thinking that that would take a miracle but the real miricle here would if we get out of this solar system in our lifetimes. Feel free to reply.:)

Two Voyager missions passed the outermost planets 20 years ago and are currently in the boundary layer between the solar system and "deep space".