Psuedo-Debate 1: Aliens Made the Pyramids... debate!

Cap'n Refsmmat

This is the thread for the debate mentioned here.

If you wish to comment about this thread, go to the link above and comment there. Any comments here not from the competitors will be deleted, mods willing.

CONTESTANTS:

On the side that aliens did make the pyramids:

1. yourdadonapogos
  2. shrodngrs_cat
  3. atinymonkey

They did NOT make the pyramids:

1. neo007
  2. pullkit
  3. LucidDreamer

On the fence is YT2095, who will be the voice of reason.

I`ll disagree with both sides, if we`re going to be silly, lets have 3 sides to a debate! :))
First up is yourdadonapogos' side. Any one of the three may start.

GO!

(once he starts, you may go in any order until it is decided [in the comments thread] that it should be over)

Aliens made the pyramids. They form the constellation Orion. Without the ability to fly, they would have a hard time checking thier work. There are also pyramids on the Earth's moon and on mars. How did the egyptions make those?

How would you suggest that "aliens" made the pyramids?...whose to say that aliens even exist?...there hasn't been any significant findings that has showed that aliens exist, or have existed.

Also you would not necessarily have to look from above to form the Orion constellation. It is well known that people such as the Egyptians used sophisticated techniques to help with their everyday life. Now, it is definitely possible that using mathematical calculations, such as trigonometry, to form this Orion constellation.

i said it was hard, not impossible. the egyptions had very primitive trigonomatry. you never explained about the ones on other planets or the Earth's moon.

aliens do exist. i see them all the time. my town is full of them and very few of them speak english. the non-english speaking ones need to go back to mexico. there is evidence of extraterrestrials. there are several ancient paintings and stories. i saw something on the history channel where it was talking about aliens in the bible. what about the sumarian text describing how the aliens came and gave them knowlege. there are several people to this day that get "taken" by said extraterrestrial beings.

Pyramids on the moon?....where did you get that from?

yes, i guess you do have a point by saying aliens do exist, but i was referring to aliens beyond our planet. There may be several ancient paintings and stories,,,but the fact of the matter is,,,there is no solid proof that aliens ever existed,,,whereas it is heavily believed that Egyptians DID exits.

You also say that several people to this day get "taken" by extraterrestrial beings, are these sources reliable? Were these people intoxicated when these "events" happened?

When it comes down to it, there is no hard evidence validating these events.

There are also pyramids on the Earth's moon and on mars. How did the egyptions make those?

There are no pyramids on mars or the moon. Some people insist on using some of the first pictures taken decades ago, which are grainy and hazy, and trying to turn some shadow into a pyramid. But recent high-quality pictures and probes prove there are no pyramids on the moon or mars.

Aliens made the pyramids. They form the constellation Orion. Without the ability to fly, they would have a hard time checking thier work.

Some evidence points to the fact that the Egyptians had basic knowledge of the stars, but most ancient civilizations did. They only needed to look up at the stars to get that knowledge. Besides how do you know they did not fly, I have seen pictures that clearly show winged Egyptian chariots both on Mars and the moon.

pryamids on the moon? get a telescope. "The Alien Agenda" by Jim Marrs. that book uses newer pictures.

such taken people are rarely intoxicated. there are several government files saying extraterestrials DO exist. not only the declassified yet blacked out US documents, but KGB documents that aren't blacked out. do some research. hard evidence, like a crashed ship? go to nevada

there is evidence of extraterrestrials. there are several ancient paintings and stories. i saw something on the history channel where it was talking about aliens in the bible. what about the sumarian text describing how the aliens came and gave them knowlege. there are several people to this day that get "taken" by said extraterrestrial beings.

This is all propaganda spread by rich ancient Egyptians. They have already colonized both the moon and mars and are building vacation resorts as we speak. They know that if we think that aliens inhabit the solar system we will be too afraid to explore it until they are finished getting all of the real estate of the solar system. If we don't act now just imagine how much a Mai tai is going to cost on Mars from the Egyptian Mafia ran resorts.

This is all propaganda spread by rich ancient Egyptians. They have already colonized both the moon and mars and are building vacation resorts as we speak. They know that if we think that aliens inhabit the solar system we will be too afraid to explore it until they are finished getting all of the real estate of the solar system. If we don't act now just imagine how much a Mai tai is going to cost on Mars from the Egyptian Mafia ran resorts.

there were no egyptions. they were aliens. they are from Antar. after a war, remnants of the losing side moved to Earth. they are the operators of UFOs. every president we have had has been one of them, so the aliens can make sure no one knows about them. well, i know and i will tell the world.

there were no egyptions. they were aliens. they are from Antar. after a war, remnants of the losing side moved to Earth. they are the operators of UFOs. every president we have had has been one of them, so the aliens can make sure no one knows about them. well, i know and i will tell the world.

You are clearly a pawn of the Egyptian moguls. Antar spelled backwards is Ratna which clearly has the word Ra in it, which we all know is the Egyptian sun god. However much the Egyptians are paying you it is not worth selling out on your planet.

i cannot be paid by the egyptions, for they do not nor ever existed. u are being paid by the aliens to keep up the egyptian facade.

i recently sneeked into an alien craft and accessed thier computer. it had detailed descriptions of how they built the pyramids on Earth, Earth's moon, and Mars. They also built the face on Mars. they are in charge of a massive coverup which invokes the use of the fictional "egyptions."

i used Multiverse Transfer Closed Time-like Curves Technology and went back in time and i saw with my own 3 eyes the alien ship land and crap out an Pyramid and make the spinx out of intergalatic Toliet Paper.

i used Multiverse Transfer Closed Time-like Curves Technology and went back in time and i saw with my own 3 eyes the alien ship land and crap out an Pyramid and make the spinx out of intergalatic Toliet Paper.

Come on Schrodngr's_cat, that’s just silly. Everyone knows that Multiverse Transfer Closed Time-like Curves Technology time machines don't come out until next Christmas. And if you knew anything you would know that intergalactic toilet paper has a half-life of 200 years. Therefore if the sphinx was made out of it then it would have crumbled into toilet paper dust centuries ago.

lucid, it has a half life of 2000 years, not 200. i got a multiverse transfer closed time-like curves technology time machine for my birthday. my dad works at the factory that makes them.

the aliens came to Earth and made them so that they could show off to aliens from other planets, but the other aliens weren't impressed. the aliens that built the pyramids were so embarrassed, they made the whole "egyptian" cover up that is still in use today. putting bush in office was a good move, because people would never suspect someone so dumb as being an alien.

Pyramidology is a phrase used to describe very outlandish ideas about the creation of the pyramids. It’s really just a nice way to describe nutso beliefs. Some of the other beliefs about the creation of the pyramids include: God built it, the devil built it, and an ancient race of super-intelligent pygmies built it. (Ok so I made that one up)

Scientist use observation and mathematics to examine the world. Pseudo-science likes to pretend that its scientific as well so it invented its own kind of mathematics; it's called numerology. Numerology manipulates numbers and comes up with amazing secret discoveries and codes. It's actually quite easy to come up with all these numbers when you figure in all the possible numbers that you can multiply, add, divide, or subtract. For example If you were to take a combination of the days of the week, the number of days in a year, months in a year, and all the different distances to other planets or stars and then factor in the length of my little toe I'm pretty sure you would have to conclude that aliens built my toe because of all the amazing coincidental numbers you came up with. One scientist proved this by taking the length of his house, multiplying times 10,000 and then dividing by the number of days in a month and getting almost the exact distance from the Earth to the sun. That’s totally amazing. That must mean that aliens or the devil built his house right?

Another method that pseudo-science connoisseurs love to use is flawed observational methods. They love to pull out blurry, hazy, out of focus, and outdated photos, or videos and wave it around like it is the Holy Grail of proof that big foot exists or that aliens built the pyramids. Some of these pictures are pure hoaxes but some are just irregularities that sort of look like a human hand, a glowing angel, a face on Mars, or a pyramid on Mars. But these things can rarely be repeated and if they can they almost always turn out to be just some pile of rock that looks kind of like a pyramid if you squint your eyes just right

are you saying the video of aliens building the pyramids is fake?

Yes. I've never seen any video of aliens making a pyramid but I can pretty much say without a shadow of a doubt that it's a fake. How do I know this, well I'll tell you. Every year you find more and more video's of aliens popping up. Aliens at baseball games, aliens performing surgery, aliens shopping at Walmart, Aliens in drag, and aliens getting it on with Britney Spears. These videos are everywhere now because of one reason. It's all a bunch of hype to promote their new line of Yoga videos and exercise equiment.

If there were no egyptians how would you explain tombs of pharaohs, egyptian kings, and ancient burials?

not one of you has yet considered that perhaps "Aliens" contracted Human help to build them, therefore WE built them.

Aliens did contarct them to bbuild the pyramids and supplied all the technology. But, the original plans had them down as icosahedric pyramids and not simple four or three faced one. This is well proven by the ancient egytian text.

So it was indeed the cunning humans who ditched the aliens, re-engineered the plans and built the pyramids using all the alien technology. Thereafter, all the egyptians were zapped off and left as mummies(acctualy just badly charred bodies) in their respective tombs (which incidentally was human creativity at its very best - as you can imagine it is extremely hard to convert an icosahedric pyramid into a lion for example).