Can you crack this code?

Tank

No other information about this text is know to me...It does however repeat itself after the purple text..the number 7 or 77 or 777 or 343 could be used to help...but don't ask why...I'm not a code breaker so I wouldn't know

Teether Rho Sys A B

Anyan Mad Formed A

Ebb eh his why toys

wow rust referee f

ish hunt my won woo

abe evil gong thri

ll tut areola he ye

ll newt teether rho

sys a banyan mad f

ormed a ebb ed his

why toys wow rust r

eferee fish hunt my

won woo abe evil g

ong thrill tut areo

la he yell newt tee

ther rho sys a bany

an mad formed a ebb

eh his why toys wo

None of the words repeat often enough. It would take a long time to crack, and more effort than I'm willing to put into it. I think either there is a key required or some background to it's source. Small repeating codes are harder to crack, as you need to apply more permutations.

I suppose the answer is yes, of course it can be cracked.

the 1`st thing I`de do, is look for the most simple of solutions.

1. break it all down into equaly spaced letters, forget all the grouping for now, it MAY be there only to confuse you!

2. using these individual letters try to make words (don`t worry if you can`t make an entire sentence!) just try individual words!

3. using the words you DO have, try to read them in context to form a sentence using words that are LIKELY to used.

take it from there, after that, if there`s anything really suborn, look for deeper solutions, but with ANY CODE! start with the simple 1`st, before you go into maths and rolling code or offset encryption :))

for now yes, but if the 1`st metod won`t crack it, then use the other section, it MAY BE and overlay code!, if so it`ll more than likely use an offset determined by the displaced letters, it may even take the offset from the repeat code in a count, OR read the same at face value untill overlayed and the some letters may be a bit different, those letters could be the messege! :)

anyway, I`m off to BBQ now, Good luck and Cyaz l8r :)