to yourdadonpogos

bloodhound

I think it's a guise: A facade errected to confuse us, make us believe it's a dog in a hamster suit, when really, it is the hamster suit.

to be beautiful in my eyes you have to turn me on with your clothes on. That girl is just not my type, the only thing she has going for her is the nudity, and like i said i am not deluded to accept that as the only nessisary requirement. She is simply not sexy enough for me.

Yee are a cold man, with no heart.

WELL! I`ve never been so shocked in all my life! you should all be ashamed of yourselves, this nothing more than complete and utter sexist debauchery and ought to be banned!

I Demmand you give me the website from where these pictures originated, for futher scrutiny!

Yours in Total Disgust; Da YT ;P

oh yes much better. I like the first and last pictures best. Especially the last. Make him change it to the last one. She is definately not transexual.

So what if its sexist? The few women here can make sexist thread in the reverse direction---- i'll probably refuse to view it, but whatever