A peculiar dream.

Hello, i had a dream a weeks ago, and still remember this vividly. It has confused me in every way, i have spent a very long time contemplating its meaning.

First I see my self (or to what I assume to be myself) Carving a three pointed star comprised of scalene triangles rotating clockwise. All corresponding points are linked by punctures, into the wood of an old oak desk in my house. I look deeply into this symbols and a quicksilver mass rises out of the center, twisting and writhing, I proceed to look into the mass and see a horrific eye pulsating, growing and shrinking, pupil dilating and encompassing the whole eye.

It is all so confusing, I could really use some help, whether it is interpretation of said dream, or a tidbit if knowledge to what this symbol is.

Thank You,

One of the Few

Hmmm, shrooms? Seriously, dreams seldom have any real meaning that is discernible. Certain parts of the brain can give you what seems some real symbolism and it feels like it has real meaning but the effect is just your brain responding g to it's own stimuli. I used to have waking visions of flaming red symbols floating in the air and I knew they had deep meaning. It turned out i had peculiar type of migraine and the correct blood pressure medicine made them go away completely even though i stopped taking the medication. Even though the feeling of meaning was super strong I knew it was an illusion. Dreams do not have to mean anything, sometimes they are just weird neural firings.