The Gravitational isolator

mv

I'm not sure you're being coherent here. Gravitation is a changing of the metric of spacetime due to the mass-energy density of the region. This is why light bends in a gravitational field. The only way I know to 'invert the values of this process' is to have enough light in one area(how your 'gravitational isolator', supposedly works) to appreciably increase the mass-energy density of that region. Unless you state a specific alternate mechanism, your description fits EXACTLY with my above calculations and is indeed trying to 'dry water by adding more water.'

I had the understanding that the 'gravitational isolator' worked by sort of 'using up' the gravitons. In other words, because the light was deflected, it must have interacted with gravitons. because it interacted with gravitons, it must have used up those gravitons. So, if you have a disk of laser-light of sufficient density (and, apparently, frequency) it will interact with (neutralize) the gravitons to such an extent that if you put this disk between the Earth (source of gravitons) and another object, that other object will not receive as many gravitons from the Earth and will weigh less...

that was how I understood it, anyway.

Again, how many lasers of what power ran at what duration does it take to eliminate the gravitational field in a 1m3 region? Show your work and explain why it would subtract rather than add to the local field. All actual calculations thusfar have shown that your process of light 'creating troubles' for the gravitational field means adding to the local field rather than subtracting from it.

You are telling about "subtracting", which I never mentioned (please go back to my presentation article/web page, also to my previous posts, to see my affirmations).

Regarding "how many lasers of what power ...", these are details (particular cases) that will be experimented closer to the mass production phase. First thing that I will do, as soon as I will have both the required resources and the necessary free time, is to build a better prototype, by purchasing stronger lasers and making the surface inside a bigger disc closer to total reflection etc.

Sincerely yours,

Mihail Vrapcea

Edited by mv

Regarding "how many lasers of what power ...", these are details (particular cases) that will be experimented closer to the mass production phase.

No, these are details of the theoretical phase. You first must show that it works. If you can't provide calculations to show it works theoretically, there's no use in implementing small scale, let alone mass production.