Candida Overgrowth

I want to have MDs to notice this condition. All I want is for this to go away. I believe that there a lot of people where I live have this condition. MDs in my area dont diagnose this or refer people to a naturapath. That is unacceptable. In todays society there are instant remedies and prescriptions. Most people would want to get cured soon. No one is going to go through a diet and take herbs to get rid of the candida. If there was only something I could do. Is it possible to be a Microbiologist PhD and have this noticed in the medical community. I might even consider being an MD/PhD to get this through to the doctors who are treating these people.

• 1 month later...

Honestly, my father is a Chiropractor and a Naturopathic doctor here in TN and has treated 100s of people that had chronic recurring candida infections, and every one cured. Of course though that is how my dad rolls.

M.D.s from what I understand treat the infection with anti-fungal prescriptions although that usually doesn't work in the long run due to the individual's immune system cannot keep the infection at bay on its own after the anti-fungal drug is administered.

http://www.fungusfocus.com/html/prescription_fungal_drugs.htm

• 10 months later...

Honestly, my father is a Chiropractor and a Naturopathic doctor here in TN and has treated 100s of people that had chronic recurring candida infections, and every one cured. Of course though that is how my dad rolls.

M.D.s from what I understand treat the infection with anti-fungal prescriptions although that usually doesn't work in the long run due to the individual's immune system cannot keep the infection at bay on its own after the anti-fungal drug is administered.

http://www.fungusfoc...ungal_drugs.htm

I want to know about chiropractic treatment.How is useful for physical relief.Someone advised me for url deleted

I went for treatment.Now i am looking more advantage in chiropractic without any side effect.