Sherlock Holmes

NeedfulThings

I don't think that there's a thread for this yet, and the thread search agrees with me.

So, I recently saw Sherlock Holmes, and I thought it was pretty good. A little more action-movie/ Hollywood than Sherlock Holmes should be, but still good.

I did appreciate the little hints, and I thought the plot was- over all- good.

However, it did seem like they were laying the "possible sequel" thing a bit thick, but hey! You can't blame them from wanting to make as much money as possible.

What did you think?

wasn't a bad movie, I was able to turn off my brain to just watch it and thought it was pretty cool in places.

Though I watched it with a balcony seat, cheese fries and a girl laying against me on a love-seat type theater chair, which may have had a big influence

Given that I watched it with my dad who snored through it, I think I can offer an unbiased opinion. I thoroughly enjoyed it, didn't really feel like Sherlock Holmes, but it was smart enough without being convoluted, and the action was of course top-notch. The highlight was definitely Holmes' analytical boxing. (Watch it, you'll see what I mean.)