What is the most bizarre sickness you've ever came down with?

Syntho-sis

I recently had a little bug I was not familiar with. It was not all you ask for but I figure i will comment.

I had back pain for a little while and didn't think too much about it. It ended up being a bacterial infection that causes join pain.

The doctor did a blood test and I was positive for an antigen.

It was the Antistreptolysin O Ab test that was high at 264 (the normmal range is 0-200).

I've never had a bizaar illness, but I do have a bizaar wellness which I share with my grandfather.

Neither of us are able to contract the cold or flu virus.

I remeber about ten years ago I had a bit of a bloked nose, but that's about it.

My grandfather used to go into hospital for medical research. The doctors would put him in an sealed room and fill it with germs to see if he got sick; he never did.

I've never had a bizaar illness, but I do have a bizaar wellness which I share with my grandfather.

I remeber about ten years ago I had a bit of a bloked nose, but that's about it.

My grandfather used to go into hospital for medical research. The doctors would put him in an sealed room and fill it with germs to see if he got sick; he never did.

Fascinating. Is it just cold and flu he doesn't contract? What else did they try?

That is pretty cool. Did they come up with any reasons as to your unusually high resistance to germs? Can we experiment on you? :D