Russian psychological test

Shadow

test.jpg

Translation: "Six questions that help identify any hidden psychological diseases a young soldier might have. If the soldier can’t see the number in one of the 6 circles on the test picture, then he may suffer from:" (original version here)

Can’t see circle 1: High aggression, proneness to conflict, the recommendation is to add more physical excercise and cold showers.

Can’t see circle 2: Possible low than average intellectual abilities, can’t serve with sophisticated equipment.

Can’t see circle 3: Possible debauchery, soldier should get increased daily ration, should get more physical activity tasks, should not be connected to food supplies, etc.

Can’t see circle 4: Possible inclination to violence, can be assigend as a leader to his unit, as he can preserve discipline.

Can’t see circle 5: Possible latent homosexuality. Can be light uncontrolled accesses of attraction to the same sex.

Can’t see circle 6: Possible schizophrenic tendency. Required additional inspection.

Note, there are no empty circles. Here is a list of numbers in the circles:

1: 25

2: 29

3: 45

4: 56

5: 76 (according to a friend)

6: 8

As hinted above, I can't see 5. So, I guess a change of partners is in order.

Not that I actually believe in the results, I was a lot more fascinated by the fact that I actually couldn't see one of the circles. I'm sure we've all stumbled upon hundreds of similar color blindness tests, but I for one have never seen one that, well, I can't see.

Weird.

I can't see a number in 5, and there's nothing latent about my homosexuality.

However, given the current social atmosphere, I'll bet this is a "joke", and there is no number in circle 5.

_____EDIT_____

Yep. I just put it through a series of color filters, there is no number in circle 5. This is a "joke" that plays on homophobia.

Edited by JillSwift

Weird.

I can't see a number in 5, and there's nothing latent about my homosexuality.

However, given the current social atmosphere, I'll bet this is a "joke", and there is no number in circle 5.

_____EDIT_____

Yep. I just put it through a series of color filters, there is no number in circle 5. This is a "joke" that plays on homophobia.

Strange...I didn't try putting it through any color filters, maybe I should have...but believe me, the "joke" wasn't intentional. I guess I should verify my friends claims next time :)