Non-Polynomial = Polynomial?

daniellos3

If you can prove/disprove that Non-Polynomial problems are Polynomial problems then PM me the prove/disprove i will transfer 250.000$ within a year to any desired bank account. Don´t ask why =).

If you're not just interested in ripping people off, you can start with the Talor Series and see where you can go from there.

let me elaborate for you.

you are trying to get the answer to the N=NP problem which has stumped everyone for decades. there are MANY cash prizes also offered for anyone who can achieve a solution as it would allow large advances in computing(potentially).

you were obviously planning to get someone to send you the answer and then you take the credit and maybe send a small percentage of the prize money back.

now, the major flaw with this is that the people most capable of solving the problem already know that many institutions are offering a reward for the solution to this problem.

the also know that international recognition as the greatest mathematician of all time would also result.

a little analogy for the situation.

i have a lottery ticket, it has the winning numbers and i've hit the $1million jackpot. you approach me and offer to buy the ticket for $250,000 in the hopes i haven't realised i've won the lottery. but as i play the lottery, i was watching the draw live so i know whether i've won or not.

if i sold you the ticket i'd have to be pretty damn dumb.

If you can prove/disprove that Non-Polynomial problems are Polynomial problems then PM me the prove/disprove i will transfer 250.000$ within a year to any desired bank account. Don´t ask why =).

Maybe offer more than Two Hundered and Fifty Dollars and you'll get a better response?....... I hate the European way of using a decimal point instead of a comma... Just confuses matters worldwide.

What will it take to get the French to use a dot as a decimal point like normal people?

$250.00 is two fifty dollar. $250,000.00 or $250,000 or $250000.00 or $250K or $250000 is a quarter of a mil. 250.000$ is back to front and follows NO worldly accepted notation.