Post Per Day

I remember a while back faf made a thread about how we broke the one day record for posts (300 and something). It was in the announcements where I can't post though so I created a new thread. How many posts are we getting these days? Have we broken the record by any chance?

I agree with cap'n

the new posts per day

is a fun statistic to have

I hope Sayonara will update it for us

for the time being I will add it to my signature

most new posts in one day 425 on 28 June

or something like that

Oh, that's for you British. I thought there were still about 3:30 left.

It was for "the past 24 hrs" at the time I made the post.

Final figure for yesterday was: June 28, 2004 - 484.

Highest ever ever ever.

And although about half of those posts were yours dave, the quality is still good. :P I would have never guessed 425 though. That seemed high, though I don't read all the forums...

Most of my posts were probably on the calculus thread yesterday, which pushed it up quite a lot. I don't know how many I posted in total, but it was quite a few.

who has the posts per day highest avg?

I`m sure it was probably me some time ago, but I somehow doubt it now.

[edit] I just checked, and mine`s 14.34 PPD Avg at the time of posting this.

At one time Tesseract used to have something ridiculous (about 23 posts per day), but I doubt it's that high anymore. My abysmally low 3.26/day has something to do with the fact that for about a year, I was more of an observer. Didn't post anything for a while.

yeah, mine fluctuated wildly at the start of my joining here, it`s just the function of averages I guess, but I did all my reading and watching long before I ever signed up, so I hit the ground running so to speak :)

Whilst we're on the subject of stats, I'd noticed that about 1.5 months ago, we'd hit 50,000 posts. We're now on 61,000 posts, which leads me to believe that if we keep the current post rate up, in another 6 month's time, we'll be on 100,000 posts :D