Oh wow...get a load of this one.

bbrubaker

Was anyone else tempted to buy the books they advertise?

"bible codes revealed" and

"aliens on the internet"

(sorry, but I don't think they deserve capital letters)

Might make good coffee table books. I don't think I could actually read them, though.

'aliens on the internet'

That IS funny...I can just picture aliens trolling the net, playing a little internet chess, maybe wasting time on youtube when they're supposed to be planning the take over of the Earth.

'no lead/cylinders in jets'

How about smaller aircraft?

I wonder why this says 'aircraft'?

:confused:

that was 1996.

and no, jet engines do not have cylinders.

jets are a subsection of aircraft.

a lot of smaller aircraft use jets as well although they are labelled 'gas turbines' and are geared to the propeller to provide thrust rather than directly producing thrust. they use jet fuel too.

no, i said the article is from 1996. i never said all aircraft stopped using cylinders i'm just saying there a lot of smaller aircraft which use turbines instead of piston engines.

turbine based small aircraft were common even before 1996.

i really don't get what you are trying to achieve here. the most commonly used aircraft fuels(A and A-1 jet fuel) doesn't contain lead. and the number of engines that run on leaded fuel is decreasing as leaded fuel poisons catalytic converters.

How do you know so much about jet fuel and aircraft and chemtrails?

'insane_alien'?

Hmm?

But seriously,

"No, no lead"

...is different than...

"the most commonly used aircraft fuels(A and A-1 jet fuel) doesn't contain lead"

Not that I'd doubt your obvious expertise here...

I was just curious why a government article seemed

to suggest that not all lead was banned in 'aircraft'.

That's all.

Your answer, 'that was 1996' ....didn't really supply enough information.

:)

It's really not that important though.

Curiosity is my only ambition here.

Cheers.

Edited by bbrubaker

i like planes, simple as that.

infact, before i decided to study chemical engineering i was planning to join the RAF.

my knowledge of planes comes from my interest in them and my knowledge of the supposed 'chemtrails' comes from my chemistry knowledge.

and with even a little chemistry knowledge you can call bull shit on the whole 'chemtrail' conspiracy.

you'd have to pay off MILLIONS of people. pilots, engineers, groundcrews, mechanics, designers, every goverments Aero space authority, chemical suppliers, anyone with more than a casual interest in planes etc etc. the list goes on.the money needed to pay off these people would exceed the money available in the world.

and for the conspiracy to exist it means that EVERYONE took the payoff and almost NOBODY leaked the information. considering information about nearly every other damn thing no matter how tiny has been leaked, a conspiracy of this scale should be leaking like a sieve. especially considering the value of such a target.

yes, leaded fuel can leave contrails as it is the water vapour in the exhaust that causes the contrail. although aircraft using leaded fuel thesedays typically don't fly at a sufficient altitude to form contrails. and ther tend to be broken up a lot more due to the turbulence of a propeller(coming out a get the stream of gas is relatively smooth).

but, if the conditions are right you will get a contrail.

perhaps the reason this wasn't seen long ago was that the aircraft simply didn't fly high enough often enough. jets fly somewhere between 30-40 thousand feet usually. propeller aircraft are more like 8-30 thousand. tending towards 20000 or thereabouts. and before pressurised cabins, passenger aircraft stayed below 15000. this could explain how it got started.