Mariana, BermudA

NATT

Why mariana trench and the bermuda triangle are still miseries for ppl.??? What will be behing there stuff???? Any ideas??? Specially Bermuda... I got kinda confused?!?!? :/

Actually Mokele, if you read the books on the Bermuda Triangle you'll see that there is a higher incidence of ships disappearing.

However, further reading and some diligent research will also show that most of the "extra" missing ships never existed except in the books on the Bermuda Triangle.:D

Hell, I've seen the "Marie Celeste" listed as a triangle mystery and she was found in the bloody Pacific.:D

hey.......... i have hard about "bermuda triangle " ,when i was of age 13 .......then i saw a video on it ,they have a scientific theory which explain almost every thing like missing ships(how they were disroyed ) and big waves in sea and also plane missing .................it say that under the sea there are stones of solid methane , which when disturbed it give out methane (heavy ) gas when this amounts to too much then it creates big wave which act as a storm ,.............and they submerge...........

for planes and jet ....they catch fire due to methane in air............i don't remember much be there is also some thing which block radar waver and gams connection signal.