oooh, these are so nice(and cheap)

admiral_ju00

it almost seems a pity to coat them though, they look beautifull enough in their own right.

besides, there are natural minerals that have the same effect/color, and probably just as inexpensive :)

Dave; there`s a cool place down BridgeNorth right at the top of those 200+ steps and on the left opposite the bookshop, they have all sorts of things like that there too :)

Walsall market at the top end by the church also have a stall where you can buy them from for a couple of quid each :)

Cheddar Gourge in a place called the "Wookie Hole" is also a huge place and full of stuff like that too :)

but you`ll find that most major UK towns all have a little "Crystal shop" as we call them :)

but you`ll find that most major UK towns all have a little "Crystal shop" as we call them :)
Quite true... Lyme Regis in Devon isn't major but there's one wicked little shop there where you can find anything. They even had dinosaur eggs for a while (they could have been fake, I suppose, they weren't going for very much...).

The mineral in the first post looks quite nice, a bit like silicon carbide but more multi-coloured. I thought it was pyrite for a moment at that angle. It's a bit small for decorating with, unless it's just for your desk or something. :)

Hmmm... I think I resent being the current topic of chat along with Admiral ju00 in this thread titled: "Ooooh, these are nice (and Cheap)" ROFLOL :))

what kind of a YT do you think I am?