The origin of gravitation zheng sheng ming

zhengshengming

The origin of gravitation

zheng sheng ming

Abstract

In the natural world, people have discovered four kinds of forces: the electromagnetic force, the gravitation, the weak force, and the strong force.Although the gravitation has been discovered more than three hundred years, its mechanism of origin is unclear until today. While investigating the origin of gravitation, I discovered that the moving photons produce gravitation. This discovery reveals the origin of gravitation. Meanwhile my discovery indicated that light interference fringes are produced by the gravitation which is created by moving photons. In other words, my discovery demonstrated that light is a particle, but is not a wave-particle duality. Furthermore, application of this discovery to other moving particles appears a similar effect. All these show the origin of gravitation and reveal the essence of matter wave.Along this way,I also unify the gravitation and electromagnetic force.

Instruction

Since Newton discovered universal gravitation1, people have been thinking that the origin of gravitation only relate to the gravitational mass, and defined the gravitational mass in the expression of the gravitational force, so they have not investigated other reasons. Although many people had investigated gravitation, because their thought had been confined in the concept of gravitational mass, and due to the essence of gravitational mass had not been revealed, thus they had not discovered the origin of gravitation. Like below examples: the Eötvös experiment2, Fischbach analysis3, Einstein general theory of relativity4. All these investigations did not clearly show us the origin of gravitation. While investigating origin of gravitation I discovered that moving photons produce gravitation. This discovery reveals the origin of gravitation. In the process of exploring essence of light, Newton initially agreed with the particle5 interpretation of light while Huygens6 supported the wave theory. Hence, these two doctrines had been disputed in Newton's time. In the beginning people accepted particle theory, but after Thomas Young's experiment7 and Augustin Jean Fresnel's experiment8, people accepted the wave theory. Wave theory was then accepted until Einstein9 proposed the quanta concept, which was later called photon10, and, even later, De Broglie11proposed the wave nature of matter. Subsequently, people began using particle-wave duality to explain all manner of microcosm phenomena. Thus, appear a contradiction: why one particle has two forms. To solve this paradoxical mystification, I have done some experiments and discovered that the moving photons produce gravitation. This gravitation produces wave phenomena.

below show the key phenomenon of my experiment:

Ⅰ.3. Experiment 3: The following experiment was done in order to test the universality of the above conclusion. The experimental devices are shown in picture a of figure 3. The light beam O is separated by a ring as shown in picture c of figure 3. Light beam O then became two new light beams P and O, as shown in picture d of figure 3. Along with light moving forward, the five parts of higher intensity in the light beam P as demonstrated above experiment have more attractive force have been obviously attracting light beam O to become a pentagon. See picture 1-14 of figure 3. Only the five points of corresponding higher intensity in light beam O, which have moved to link with light beam P, come into contact. Note: at first light beam P and light beam O does not contact at all. It is impossible that this contact action occur in the wave theory of light. This action is not an effect of wave. It is an effect of moving photons produces gravitation. Demonstrating this effect: the point in the light beam O, which corresponding to the highest intensity of light beam P, was first attracted to light beam P. (See picture of figure3)

Figure.3. Picture a shows the device of the experiment. Picture c show the ring site in light beam O, and pictures 1-42 are photographs showing that the form. of light beam O has been changed from a circle to a pentagon by gravitation which moving photons producing in the moving forward light beam.

In order to decide this phenomenon was produced by gravitation, I performed further experiment 4. The device of the experiment is shown in picture a of figure 4. Picture d in figure 4 shows that other light beams do not move forward and that only light beam O is allowed to move forward; in this state light beam O has been keeping its circular shape. This phenomenon is shown in pictures 1-14 of figure 4. This demonstrates that if there was no other light beam, the light beam O would do not accept before gravitation.

Figure.4. This experiment demonstrates that light beam O does not change its circular shape when there are no other light beams moving forward.

In this experiment it was discovered that the light beam O did not change its circular shape when there are no other light beams moving forward, which is in contrast with experiment 3.............

my this discovery has been published in my book!

zhengshengming1.jpg

zhengshengming2.jpg

Edited by zhengshengming
for clear

The quantum mechanics is wrong (light is particle, is not wave-partilce duality!)

zheng sheng ming

In order to show the interference fringe of light is a result of the gravitation, which the moving photons produced. I did experiment 9. (See figure 9) Three light beams A,O, and C, are created.

Figure.9. Picture a is the state of force in the three light beams A, O, and C; picture b shows the section of movement of light beams A, O, and C; picture c is the photograph of light beams A, and C when they are first on the screen; picture d is the photograph when the outer part of light beam A is removed. In picture d, the white line is the original site of light beam A when outside light beam has not been removed; the green line is the site of light beam A when its outside fringe has been removed, and the red arrow is the direction of the light beam A accepting this force; The purple line in picture b is the moving track of light beam A when outer light beam has not been removed.

In the picture a of figure 9, light beam O accepts gravitation from light beam A and light beam C at same time. Meanwhile, in light beam A, the inside light beam also accepts gravitation from outside light beam; when outer part of light beam A is removed, the inside light beam accepts gravitation from outside light beam will be lost, light beam O accepts gravitation from light beam A will be decreased. However, gravitation accepted from C does not change. Thus, light beam O and the left light beam A will move toward light beam C. This will lead to change the original balance of force in the three light beams A,O,C; the original distribution of light beam C will be changed at this changing force state, in the end the light beam C become interference fringe like wave characteristics. These two experiments obviously demonstrate that the wave characteristic of light is produced by the force of moving photons.

and demonstrated that light is a particle, but is not a wave-particle duality.

for see the image of this ezxperiment see below pictiure or below website:

http://9669282.blog.hexun.com/28219857_d.html

zhengshengming.jpg

What you need before you can draw any conclusions from your experiments (are they thought experiments or ones you've actually conducted?) is some maths.

You need (from first principles) is something that allows you to work out the gravitational pull of the photons, and show that this will result in interference.

Having said that there are two flaws I can see in this proposal.

1) We have a good understanding of gravity from GR and have conducted experiments on the gravitational effects on photons (light bends around the sun, which we can observe).

2) If you have a youngs double slit experiment and you conduct it using single photons, you get an interference pattern, meaning that the single photon has passed through both slits at the same time, which requires it to be a wave. This has also been conducted using individual bucky balls, which are made of 60 carbon atoms, they are very large, and also pass through both slits.

Dear Dr Klaynos:

Thank you for your reply! "What you need before you can draw any conclusions from your experiments (are they thought experiments or ones you've actually conducted?) is some maths" , First, I have done the maths,and got the formula to show the conclusion! "You need (from first principles) is something that allows you to work out the gravitational pull of the photons, and show that this will result in interference." second, please see my attached image, you will see that I have worked out the gravitational pull of the photons, and show that this will result in interference.

the two flaw is not exit

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

Dear Dr Klaynos:

Thank you for your reply! "What you need before you can draw any conclusions from your experiments (are they thought experiments or ones you've actually conducted?) is some maths" , First, I have done the maths,and got the formula to show the conclusion! "You need (from first principles) is something that allows you to work out the gravitational pull of the photons, and show that this will result in interference." second, please see my attached image, you will see that I have worked out the gravitational pull of the photons, and show that this will result in interference.

Please you could see my paper careful, you will find that the two flaws is not exist!

please could send my this paper to the general physics column!

It's very nice you tell us you did the math, but unfortunately, we can't just trust your word for it. Nothing against you personally, zhengshengming, you just need to show it.

Also, please stop coloring your text and underlying citations - there's a very comfortable way to cite someone's posts by clicking the "QUOTE" button on their post.. this will help us understand what you are refering to and get the context much easier.

Other than that, you're in dire need to transform your long thought-experiment-with-nice-pictures to an actual scientific endeavor, by supplying the math first. Also, please take into account that pretty images do not count as "proof" or as "evidence" against a properly substantiated theory such as the GR and SR are.

In other words, "look at my picture" is not a good enough explanation for your theory to be true.

But.. how 'bout you start with the mathematical concepts? we can go from there.

If you want to be taken seriously, write seriously. Use mathematics. Tell us how to test your concept. What does it predict? How do these predictions disagree with the prevailing science?

If, on the other hand, you do not want to be taken seriously and would rather be viewed as a crackpot, write in an oversized font in impossible-to-read light green text on a light blue background. If you truly espouse to be viewed as a crackpot, using lots of pretty pictures without labels helps a lot.

Dear Dr mooeypoo and Dr D H:

Thank you for your reply!

"It's very nice you tell us you did the math, but unfortunately, we can't just trust your word for it. Nothing against you personally, zhengshengming, you just need to show it.............."

for this I have got a formula can describe the origin of gravitation.

"If you want to be taken seriously, write seriously. Use mathematics. Tell us how to test your concept. What does it predict? How do these predictions disagree with the prevailing science?..........."

for this here can not attach the formula.how to do for this?

Dear Dr mooeypoo and Dr D H:

Thank you for your reply!

"It's very nice you tell us you did the math, but unfortunately, we can't just trust your word for it. Nothing against you personally, zhengshengming, you just need to show it.............."

for this I have got a formula can describe the origin of gravitation.

"If you want to be taken seriously, write seriously. Use mathematics. Tell us how to test your concept. What does it predict? How do these predictions disagree with the prevailing science?..........."

for this here can not attach the formula.how to do for this?

Use the [math] [/math] tags and write the latex betwen the two tags.

If you click on the below equation you cans ee the code I used to create it.

[math]F = \frac {dp} {dt}[/math]

first I am very appreciation for Klaynos's help and instruction! thank you very much!

second reply the John Cuthber's tell"What experimental evidence do you have for this assertion?"

please see my attach iamge here careful, you will find my assertion.