Why dose DNA Form?

Was doing some research on Evolution and the origin of all living things and I wound up all the way back to single cell organisms. When I figured out what they were made up of I ended up at DNA the blue print for the creation of cell. Then I found out what DNA was made up of and I got to the point where I asked the questions “Why did the bits and parts that form the DNA Come together’’ and ‘‘Where do they get there information from to form together in such a way that they can give DNA a meaning.”

Molecules.

Before that, basic chemistry.

It's not about "getting there<sic> information to form together," it's just natural processes taking place across eons of time.

Wow I just got done watching that 11 part series and that pretty much summed up all the questions i had Thank you very much for finding that video and I have to give the person who put toughs videos together a very special thanks as well. He should be Given a Large sum of money to Redo toughs videos, with a team of videographers, a large studio and make a large 12 part video series. Although with more description and with more facts But, with just a little less poking fun at the creationist and I.D. people(just so they will watch the videos) and have it shown to all who can see,hear or understand. Why we don't teach more of these Most fundamental things in all grade school is beyond me. If had Known then what I know now about theses topics, I wouldn't have had to spend several years researching though BS. Or getting confused by every little piece nonsense that came along with no facts to back it up. But enough of my ranting Back to following up on more facts and theory's to see if they hold water, thanks again ( I Now ) for you Help.