Life cycle remain

ya, i think thats how it goes...

although, i do think there may be hope for humans in the future. like, maybe getting to the nonspace inbetween our bent-up space, and just chill there. so long as were able to,

but for all i know, the physics{and theres a likely chance} is going to be way different and something like no gravity or maybe the speed of light is different. or it could be overpopulated.

is the flow of the big bang and big crounch are continuous? So now there life in another time and after the cosmos will end there life after a new big bang? Life cycle remain

The experts will say "We don't know" about Big Crunches following Big Bangs. There could be a Big Rip instead, or a Big Freeze after all the stars burn out. They will say we don't know anything about before the Big Bang. It could be that Big Bangs happen whenever they happen, even on top of a pre-existing universe. The last one happened ~13.7 Billion years ago.

• 3 weeks later...
is the flow of the big bang and big crounch are continuous? So now there life in another time and after the cosmos will end there life after a new big bang?

Life cycle remain

Not sure what "flow" you are referring to. I would not assume that the conditions that currently permit life (in isolated spots, like on Earth) will continue indefinitely.

For a period of time after the Big Bang, the universe was too hot for hydrogen atoms to form: the entire universe was filled mainly with free protons and electrons (and many, many photons). Hard to imagine life developing under those conditions. Thus, Life probably does not go all the way back to the BB.

The current theory (AFAIK) is that dark energy will cause the universe to expand indefinitely, and possibly at an ever-increasing rate. Under this scenario, there is no "Big Crunch". Instead, all matter and energy in the universe will be widely and distantly dispersed, with the average temperature /energy level approaching zero asymptotically. Life does not continue in the absence of energy.

If we instead postulate a BC (e.g., assuming that today's astronomers and physicists are wrong for some reason), the contracting universe results in a corresponding increase in temperature. Eventually, the temperature would be high enough to strip electrons from atoms, and again you would have a plasma regime in which life would be difficult or impossible. Even assuming that by then one has developed technology sufficient to protect conventional living beings from such temperatures, the BC assumes that we pass through a singularity: it is impossible to say that information (or life) survives passage through the singularity.

Thus, unless you have a pretty mystical definition of "life" (e.g., all matter is alive), I do not think you could scientifically state that life will be continuous.