Possibilities realised

I am just a dabbler so I may not fully understand this, but if all the infinite possibilities that can occur in existence are realized by an infinite number of universes, then why isn't there a universe in which the members escaped that universe and contacted every sentient thing in other universes about there escape.

Or maybe there aren't an "infinite number of universes".

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged

I really do not see why every scenario would have to happen even if there were infinite universes. just like you would never run out of numbers when counting, they could all be different.

Does a infinite multiverse where every possibility has enough "room" to be realised mean that you will find entire galaxies made of mashed potato, or planets populated only by dancing hatstands? Our survey says no.

I really do not see why every scenario would have to happen even if there were infinite universes. just like you would never run out of numbers when counting, they could all be different.

That would be every possible scenario. The reasoning for that is that if it is possible, it has a probability greater than zero. Given infinite tries at something with a possibility of greater than zero and you have a certainty that it will happen. Now, there are all kinds of infinite and some infinites are greater than others. But I'm pretty sure that the number of universes in the quantum many worlds interpretation is a big enough infinite to allow for every possible outcome.

How do you know that contacting other universes is possible?

If it were possible, we would have no doubt been contacted by now. I don't think there is even any way to know if there are other universes, much less contact them.

maybe, with alternative universes, theres alternative physics too. so maybe, its just impossible to reach us. or, heres a little more hopefull. maybe its impossible to reach us because of something else, like, our section of the universe is bent in a certain way wich inhibits terrestrial bodys from getting in "up{or over} the hill" to get to us. but we sure can slide down that hill.

just wishfull thinking. i like to consider myself imaginative.

maybe, with alternative universes, theres alternative physics too.

That's an interesting point. Maybe Universe A can't reach Universe B, but Universe B can reach Universe A. Kind of like if Universe A is a giant black hole. Then most likely Universe A would consider itself the universe, but Universe B would consider Universe A to be part of it.