reflection change direction of a wave front

timetes

What would one use to change the direction of a wave front at an interface between two media and returns to the medium from which it originated? There are radio waves, UV rays, IR wave, Radar waves, Lazers, even solar rays....... What would you use to refect it back?

lasers*

And as swansont said a mirror, what you use for that depends on the frequency regime you are wanting to do it in though. Silver which is used alot at optical, IR and THz frequencies is not very good at UV reflection. Also some of the energy will be lost.

A mirror?

tried that.

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
lasers*

And as swansont said a mirror, what you use for that depends on the frequency regime you are wanting to do it in though. Silver which is used alot at optical, IR and THz frequencies is not very good at UV reflection. Also some of the energy will be lost.

I read the following at different sites:

It seems that copper wire mesh deflects focus of EMF

Mirrors can deflect certain forms of lazers or waves

Radar is deflected by hearvy duty plastic or ribberized fabric

Ultrasound and infrasound can be stopped abruptly with loud FM or AM Broadcast

..bea sting lazers work with burns using vaseline

Carbon paint and Mylar plastic seem to stop the wave.

now amonia or nitric acid was said to only have protons, so that would stop the wave.

So this question, must sound silly, but apparently these new forms of wave forces being produced have no way of being stoped.

Well like a solar wind or light, is that just on and on.. like infinity? If we on earth wanted to stop a solar storm. (lets say)...what would we use to reflect it back to where it came.

tess

Are you thinking armor here?

Incidentally, for radar purposes the objective is to not reflect in the same direction as the source. Radar stealth coatings generally absorb EM waves used by the radar, allow them to pass by, or reflect them at an angle (the latter due to shape).

Many of the things you said are dangerously misinformed. Eg how would AM or FM block ultrasound or infrasound or any sound at all?

Are you thinking armor here?

Incidentally, for radar purposes the objective is to not reflect in the same direction as the source. Radar stealth coatings generally absorb EM waves used by the radar, allow them to pass by, or reflect them at an angle (the latter due to shape).

Many of the things you said are dangerously misinformed. Eg how would AM or FM block ultrasound or infrasound or any sound at all?

I would assume there is something to this....... the gov is switching from analog to digital. Apparently it effect some sort of wave? not sure.

If you explain what you are trying to do, I may be able to help. This is an area in which I'm an active researcher.

well, maybe you could. For about two years Ive been feeling a zap, like an electrical shock ( posted on physic site "electrisity"). Just recently I found out there are "electronic harrassment devices out there" a simple microwave machine we cook with can be converted to a "microwave weapon, that goes thru walls causing a shock or heat to a person"

I kinda concluded that these shocks i am getting are not physical but external. I can actually feel which way the wave or beam is coming.

Im not too sure which one of these devises i mentioned in a previous post (that are on the market) is causing me pain, I just wanted to know what could stop it.....

Its a sticky subject because not too many know they exist.... you may not even believe it.

There are radio waves, UV rays, IR wave, Radar waves, Lazers, even solar rays....... What would you use to refect it back?

For about two years Ive been feeling a zap, like an electrical shock ( posted on physic site "electrisity"). Just recently I found out there are "electronic harrassment devices out there" a simple microwave machine we cook with can be converted to a "microwave weapon, that goes thru walls causing a shock or heat to a person"

I kinda concluded that these shocks i am getting are not physical but external. I can actually feel which way the wave or beam is coming.

Im not too sure which one of these devises i mentioned in a previous post (that are on the market) is causing me pain, I just wanted to know what could stop it.....

Its a sticky subject because not too many know they exist.... you may not even believe it.

Of the ones you mentioned:

Radio waves can pass though walls, but they should pass through you as well.

UV, IR, and solar rays come in large amounts from the big glowy thing you see in the day, but they don't pass through walls.

Lasers don't pass through walls, not without burning a hole in them anyhow.

That leaves microwaves. Microwaves can pass through walls, and they can cause heating in your body and electrical phenomena. Use a tin-foil hat. It will reflect small amounts of microwaves, and detect larger amounts. For fun, put a piece of aluminum foil or a CD in the microwave, you will see what I mean that they can be used to detect large amounts of microwaves.

And no, I don't believe any weapon is being used on you but I decided to humor you anyways.

well, maybe you could. For about two years Ive been feeling a zap, like an electrical shock ( posted on physic site "electrisity"). Just recently I found out there are "electronic harrassment devices out there" a simple microwave machine we cook with can be converted to a "microwave weapon, that goes thru walls causing a shock or heat to a person"

Microwaves would be reflected by a few nm of aluminium. So tin foil from a shop would shield you. If you're REALLY paranoid build yourself a faraday cage, but as I've expressed before I do not believe this to be physical.

Microwaves would be reflected by a few nm of aluminium. So tin foil from a shop would shield you. If you're REALLY paranoid build yourself a faraday cage, but as I've expressed before I do not believe this to be physical.

forget the whatever that is "faraday cage" Im apparently in a cage. Im getting the zaps below me and now above me.

:eek:

Merged post follows:

Consecutive posts merged
I would assume there is something to this....... the gov is switching from analog to digital. Apparently it effect some sort of wave? not sure.

this information was given to me

http://blog.wired.com/monkeybites/files/weapon2.pdf

timetes, the transition from analogue signalling to digital signalling has precisely bugger all to do with microwave weaponry. the frequencies are no where near the same and not even in the same regime.

you are NOT being targeted with microwave weaponry and your are very likely only experiencing static electricity shocks. try getting a humidifier.

timetes, the transition from analogue signalling to digital signalling has precisely bugger all to do with microwave weaponry. the frequencies are no where near the same and not even in the same regime.

you are NOT being targeted with microwave weaponry and your are very likely only experiencing static electricity shocks. try getting a humidifier.

So sorry, but this is the last time Ill post here, but I just tried to doze off and I got a shock right thru my ear. All of you may not believe this, but I was just read this information. Sorry this is external not internal.

"google "electronic surveillance systems" three will show up

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu1WzgZdJHuMAJwBVqZp4/SIG=11tr33vkl/EXP=1234752307/**http%3A//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surveillance

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu1WzgZdJHuMAKABVqZp4/SIG=12gs5c75u/EXP=1234752307/**http%3//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_article_surveillance

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu1WzgZdJHuMAKQBVqZp4/SIG=122bqsk2k/EXP=1234752307/**http%3A//www.cdc.gov/ncphi/disss/nndss/netss.htm

apparently against the law to use, but security companys use them.

tess

i didn't say we didn't believe something was happening to you, we just don't believe that the cause is what you think it is.

I don't know what those pages have to do with this. cctv cameras and reporting diseases to CDC do not cause the feeling of electric shocks.

you are not being targeted by any secret organisation. and i'll tell you why, why would they bother? they are still an organization of humans, they have limited and valuable resources. unless you are planning a terrorist uprising or plotting a coup or major drug smuggling then they really aren't going to bother. they have more important people to be watching.

• 2 weeks later...

microwave weaponary cannot be bought at any security site. if you can find a website selling this stuff then point me to it.

also, the effect it has is not that of electric shocks. more of like sticking your hand into a a pot of boiling water.

again, you are not being targeted by some mysterious person/organisation with microwave weapons. it is more likely you have a neurological issue that isn't very obvious the the neurologists that looked over you. might be worth getting a functional MRI scan done on you so they can see whats happening in your brain when you get these sensations.