Expirences of "trick on the eyes"

blazarwolf

I just watched a weather ballon at night (they have a light, probably to warn planes) ascend into the air... It was mostly cloudy, the wind seemed 10-15 somewhat gusty at ground level, the ballon seemed at 2-5000 feet.

There was a moderatly dim star in the backround close to the ballon, the swaying motion of the ballon (they ascend rather slowly) made it seem as though the star was moving... I looked at it a while, it seemed as though it was a maybe a satillite (it was not).

To which stars and meteors are often the explination for UFO's this post is for those for bigfoot and UFO's, not a skeptics view, but how the eyes are known to be untrustworthy (star wars).

Another, more exiting story: I had been chronically smoking pot, and was acutley high... I was out on my deck... It was about 3am, i saw something in my neihbors back yard. From the moment this is how i would describe it:

At about 15 yards through tall trees spaced (between such) gave patches of 2-5 meters of clear sight... It ran out 5 meters from there back porch. I then saw it against a distant/dim house light, It seemed as though it was 7-10 feet tall with a large head and a slim body....

This is what got the hairs to raise.... It stoped, seemed to look in my direction and made a clicking noise (2-3 quickly, high pitched). I had been reading alot of the R-Complex, dinosuars, and yes... Modern mythology on differnt types of aliens. Immediatly I went to a crouch, and had the thought to run inside and grab my setup (clicking made me think it was a reptoid, ill have fun fist fighting a saucer full of greys, but a freaking reptoid is scary!), Then within a second it decked it! It ran fast! faster then I could immagine any bipod running... It ran to the street, then towards my house, past it, and into a big chunk of woods... It was a very wierd expirence

Well i deduced months later it was probably my neibores dog. They have a very big dog they hardley ever let out (its even pretty rural around here). I saw him during the day time, I heard the same clicking noise (still not sure what it is, to loud to be his tags). And it was that dim light that casted a shadow to make me think it was a freakin alien man :doh::D

This Thread is for everyone! I guess 1/20 people havent seen something wierd... To much coast2coast for me... The FM reciever on my deck has been broken for a while.