Who was the fifth Cylon?

Pete

It was not revealed yet, you'll have to wait for the second part if the 4th season.

Which is a total rip off as far as I'm concerned. They make us wait a year and a half before we even get any more BSG then they want to drain the last season for all its worth and drag us along even more with this half-season scam.

That's like releasing a music CD one year, then another one the next year and selling it like it's the second half of a double album.

They've done everything they can to run off the fan base and ensure no one new gets into it or has a chance to watch it.

Sorry, I guess I'm a little upset... :mad:

Which is a total rip off as far as I'm concerned. They make us wait a year and a half before we even get any more BSG then they want to drain the last season for all its worth and drag us along even more with this half-season scam.

It's not a scam, it's because of the writers' strike, which has affected almost every major show going.

To Pete, the second half of season 4 finishes the series, and it is out in February.

I am not sure what you mean. Their schedule is pretty much the same as everyone else's - first half of season, sweeps, second half of season. In fact you could say their schedule is better, because they have had at least two sets of webisodes between seasons, as well as Razor: Flashback.

To Pete, the second half of season 4 finishes the series, and it is out in February.

ohhh :(

I thought it was in January, I'll have to wait longer because of you :)

To be fair, so far it's the best season, IMO, so I'm sure it's worth the wait.

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm real tired of the way seasons run nowadays. It used to be that a season started in September and ran until spring. Not its like you have to wait an entire year for the season to start, then they run two new shows, then run repeats, then a new show, then a repeat, then three more shows and then the season finale two months later. Very frustrating!!! And the number of commercials!! Yikes! :eek: Its like they have 10-12, very terrible, commercials between 5 minuts of TV. And the commercials are so bad that 15 seconds after the commercial is over you can't recall what the heck it was that they were trying to sell you! :D

Pete

I am not sure what you mean. Their schedule is pretty much the same as everyone else's - first half of season, sweeps, second half of season. In fact you could say their schedule is better, because they have had at least two sets of webisodes between seasons, as well as Razor: Flashback.

Maybe it's different in the UK. Here in the states, season 1 was continuous, running from Jan ~ April 2005. Season 2 was split, first half was July ~ Sept 2005, second half was in Jan 2006 ~ March 2006. Season 3 was continuous, Oct 2006 thru March 2007. Now season 4 is split like season 2, with the first half running April thru June 2008.

They also did a bunch of time slot shuffling - started out on Sundays, I think, then was moved to a Monday or something like that, and now they're on Friday nights.

They're not any more guilty than any other series on TV nowadays. It just seems like networks are going out of their way to be sure good shows don't take off. By the time you get into them, they're pushing a mid-season finale, or some such cliff hanger.

Season 4 has a good excuse, but I'm still pissy about season two. That was a tough hiatus to live through. After all, BSG is the only decent sci-fi I'm seeing on regular ole television.

I think Season 1 was only continuous because it was a half season anyway, so it ended before the split would have happened. Don't know what the deal was with season 3.

Anyway, before we know it we'll have seen the finale and all have the Blu Ray uber box set on pre-order :D