A sensational discovery

Leo P.

I am offering something new to science: the changing of Earth’s velocity has an influence on tide, weather and people’s psychology.

It is citing the Kalashnikov gun instance. It is calculated that the bullet during its way out from the stem of gun has the energy of 2020 J, and the gun itself has 5 J. This is known in science. The new ones is inclosing in following: the Law of Pulse(Conservation of Momentum) is acting until the bullet and the gun clash something. When the clashing both of the bullet and the gun with other objects, the center of system changes. This is against the Law of conservation of Momentum. I assure You that this issues were addressed to many PhD of science, who didn’t answer till now. The Law of conservation of Momentum and the Law of conservation of energy must be changed. Presently the science is against everyone who finds arguments that are disclaiming the Law of conservation of Momentum and the Law of conservation of energy and tries to occupy church’s place, as in the times of Copernicus, when the idea about rotation of the Earth was considered heresy.

You can examine the document by following reference: http://popusoileonid.narod.ru/index_eng.html

I am offering something new to science: the changing of Earth’s velocity has an influence on tide, weather and people’s psychology.

It is citing the Kalashnikov gun instance. It is calculated that the bullet during its way out from the stem of gun has the energy of 2020 J, and the gun itself has 5 J. This is known in science. The new ones is inclosing in following: the Law of Pulse(Conservation of Momentum) is acting until the bullet and the gun clash something. When the clashing both of the bullet and the gun with other objects, the center of system changes. This is against the Law of conservation of Momentum.

How is that against the law of conservation of momentum? The "center of system changes" because, if you were not including the "other objects" initially you have changed the system. If you include any objects the bullet or gun will touch, any objects these new objects touch, etc. in your system initially, the center of momentum does not change and momentum is conserved.

I assure You that this issues were addressed to many PhD of science, who didn’t answer till now. The Law of conservation of Momentum and the Law of conservation of energy must be changed. Presently the science is against everyone who finds arguments that are disclaiming the Law of conservation of Momentum and the Law of conservation of energy and tries to occupy church’s place, as in the times of Copernicus, when the idea about rotation of the Earth was considered heresy.

On the contrary, a patent examiner in Switzerland pointed out that the "conservation of energy" was wrong over a hundred years ago and that was immediately accepted!

You can examine the document by following reference: http://popusoileonid.narod.ru/index_eng.html

Your reference appears to be saying that the earth does NOT go in an ellipse because it actually rotates around the earth-moon center of mass. I thought that was well known. I think I was about 7 when I read that "the earth rotates in an ellipse" but was 13 when I was taught that that was only approximate- for exactly the reason you state. Have you calculated exactly how far from the center of the earth the earth-moon center of mass is and so exactly how far off a true ellipse the earth's orbit is? Just how MUCH effect on weather, etc. does that have?

I thought that the earth-moon center of mass was within the earth's radius.

Yep, just about 1700 km below the surface. Meaning the Earth varies its distance from the Sun by 3400 km due to its orbit around this barycenter, compared to the 5,000,000 km it varies due to the eccentricity of its orbit around the Sun.

To be rather blunt, you are offering nothing new to science. We know exactly what causes the tides (Hint: it's not the Earth's velocity) and have a an extremely good idea of what causes weather (Hint: That also is not the Earth's velocity). I'll leave psychology out of this other than to say that we are not influenced by the Earth's velocity.

The Law of conservation of Momentum and the Law of conservation of energy must be changed.

You really should learn about these things before you rant against them.

================================================

Your reference appears to be saying that the earth does NOT go in an ellipse because it actually rotates around the earth-moon center of mass. I thought that was well known. I think I was about 7 when I read that "the earth rotates in an ellipse" but was 13 when I was taught that that was only approximate- for exactly the reason you state.

That is one of many reasons why he has nothing to offer to science. That the Earth's orbit (or any planet's orbit) about the Sun is not exactly an ellipse is not exactly new.

In a universe ruled by Newton's law of gravitation that contains only two gravitational bound bodies with spherical mass distributions, the two bodies will orbit about the center of mass in ellipses. If one switches from the center of mass frame to a body-centered frame, the other body will still follow an ellipse. It is easy to show that this is the case. All it takes is a little math.

Our universe is not ruled by Newton's law of gravitation. It is very close to being correct for smallish masses and smallish velocities. Gravitationally bound orbiting bodies do not follow ellipses in a more correct model of gravity such as General Relativity. Our universe has a lot more than two bodies. Elliptical orbits are very close to being correct when one body is much more massive than any of the others and these other bodies are widely separated. The solar system falls in this category.

That said, scientists who want a very accurate model of the solar system must (and do) model perturbations such as those caused by relativity and multiple bodies. There is nothing new to science here because that is exactly what people at JPL and elsewhere already do.

• 2 weeks later...
This is against the Law of conservation of Momentum.
How, exactly?
The Law of conservation of Momentum and the Law of conservation of energy must be changed.
There are maths involved here that are not complicated. Can you please show, using math, why you feel this is true?
Presently the science is against everyone who finds arguments that are disclaiming the Law of conservation of Momentum and the Law of conservation of energy and tries to occupy church’s place, as in the times of Copernicus, when the idea about rotation of the Earth was considered heresy.
Copernicus was a mathematician. He would use the language of physics to show scientists any inconsistency in a physical law.