What the 'Latest reputation received' ?

aommaster

"iglak is at an unknown quantity at this point"

That's what your thingy says.

You are adding to your own post?? CHEATER!

Even though I had 2 good and 2 bad, I still had -59. I think the thingy is slightly out of wack. Nice blike fixed mine, so that -23 went away.

How many times can one of my posts get negative comments, and what can I do about offensive words in my reputaions that I would like to be edited to a less offensive word so I don't have to look at it every time I go into my User CP?

Edit: Thank you for changing it.

Edit #2: :-( No arcade for me :-(

i don't think you can give yourself points.

that's what i was counting on when i clicked the scale on my post, and i was right, all it says is how many points you have, and what rating that particular post is.

i wouldn't cheat...

*shifty eyes*

:D

You'll get positive reputation for making positive posts that add value to a discussion, presumably.

The more reputation and posts someone has, the more points they can give out in one go. So you need to impress the likes of Blike, Faf, YT and myself ;)

I`ve no idea why? probably just someone that didn`t like hearing the truth, or some silly/childish personal reasons that only THEY are aware of.

I`m sure that if I`de typed something BAD, then next post after it would have said so! :)

thats how it USED to work before this "reputation" points thing was active. as I said though, my rep could be as black as possible as far as I`m concerned, I`m not here to get a "Good Name/reputation", I already have that from the people in my life that matter :)

There are a few people abusing the system, like a certain person who gave negative rep to another member for "didn't read the article" (you know who you are).

Apart from the fact that the level of article-reading did not impact on this reputation thief, as he did not have any posts in the thread; had he read down it would have been clear the subject did in fact read the article. Snide pot shots aren't going to get you anywhere in a system of trust.

By the way everyone, people with negative reputation can't actually remove points from you.

"iglak is at an unknown quantity at this point"

That's what your thingy says.

You are adding to your own post?? CHEATER!

Even though I had 2 good and 2 bad' date=' I still had -59. I think the thingy is slightly out of wack. Nice blike fixed mine, so that -23 went away.[/quote']

No, it's fine.

"Better" posters add and remove a lot of points. People with no reputation (like you) add or remove none. Points moved is a dynamic value.

Blike fixed yours you say? How come you're still grey? Gone down again?

I`m sure it would be LESS subject to abuse if the persons ID was attached to the points given/taken. as it stands, anyone can get away with murder out of pure spite for being told their post isn`t up to snuff, or just `Coz they want to!

it invites cowardice and political backstabbing and crap, as I said, It`s NOT a game I wanna play! :(

afaik, even admin have to search the database to find out who did it (not sure about undoing it tho).

I think if regular users knew who "did it" we`de need an entire section dedicated to arguments about it :((

if left to Mod discretion, then that maybe workable, OR!.... scrap the whole thing and just use what we all knew liked in the 1`st place?