Yet another question.

CrazCo

I have received so many mixed results in searches for this I figured I'd ask the experts.

According to DEVELOPMENTAL sequence place these in the CORRECT order.

Cleavage, Meosis, Blastulation, Gastrulation, Zygote, Embryo, Adult, Fertilization

Is it

Fertilization, Zygote, Cleavage, Embryo, Blastulation, Gastrulation, Adult, Meosis?

I have received so many mixed results in searches for this I figured I'd ask the experts.

According to DEVELOPMENTAL sequence place these in the CORRECT order.

Cleavage, Meosis, Blastulation, Gastrulation, Zygote, Embryo, Adult, Fertilization

Is it

Fertilization, Zygote, Cleavage, Embryo, Blastulation, Gastrulation, Adult, Meosis?

I would say no.

"em·bry·o·blast (mbr--blst)

n.

Any of the germinal disk cells of the inner cell mass in the blastocyst that form the embryo."

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/embryoblast

Thanks.

The 3 popular results are the one I previously named.

This one: Zygote>Cleavage>Embryo>Blastulation>Gastrulation>Adult>Meosis>Fertilization

And: Fertilization>zygote>Cleavage>Blastulation>Gastrulation>Embryo>Adult>Meosis

Thanks.

The 3 popular results are the one I previously named.

This one: Zygote>Cleavage>Embryo>Blastulation>Gastrulation>Adult>Meosis>Fertilization

And: Fertilization>zygote>Cleavage>Blastulation>Gastrulation>Embryo>Adult>Meosis

Well you might have to check for yourself as I am not totally sure myself.

No one of the combinations you have written is well. Are you going to try all the possible ones? Wouldn't it be faster to look for the subject on a book or in the Internet?

Would you please stay out of my threads. All you do try to make people feel stupid. I was listing the popular results I got from asking others. My final answer will remain unknown.

No one of the combinations you have written is well. Are you going to try all the possible ones? Wouldn't it be faster to look for the subject on a book or in the Internet?

Done and done sir. No worries I think my answer is correct. Thanks though.

Would you please stay out of my threads. All you do try to make people feel stupid. I was listing the popular results I got from asking others. My final answer will remain unknown.

Done and done sir. No worries I think my answer is correct. Thanks though.

Just read up on embryogenesis, you also have a morula stage in there. It will list to you all of the stages and when you have an embryo also this is subject to change and with humans you even have to deal with political issues such as abortion in terms of what and when a label appears. Personally I think the embryoblast for the most part is when you have an embryo, I mean you don’t call the mom and embryo do you?

a quick google search brings up the right answers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embryogenesis

All the answers are on that page, except for perhaps, meiosis (through which egg and sperm cells are produced, so obviously that comes first).

I'm not trying to make you feel stupid, I'm trying to get you to do your homework for yourself.

If you don't understand some specific aspect of embryogenesis or meiosis, then ask it on the forums. But this is your second thread we're you've just tried to get answers out of users, without demonstrating that you understand the topic the questions are about.

So, if you don't understand the concepts, then tell us what you need help with. If you do understand the concepts, and its a simple case of lazy-ness, then you should go somewhere else for answers.

I come here for confirmation of my searches. But this may as well go the archives because I already passed in my work and am confident of a 100%.

I'm curious what answer you put then.

• 2 weeks later...