What makes mass?

5YNtifik

I am good because I believe I will be rewarded for been so.

I question your ability to be a good person...

A person invites his vicar around for a meal, the vicar takes a bottle of wine with him as is accustom for people in the society in which I live, and as the vicar is entitled to do within his religion. However the person has recently stopped drinking alcohol as they had became addicted thereto, an addiction that lost them their job, their family… their life.

At this point the person could be tempted to have a drink, they could be put under pressure to have a drink out of kindness toward the vicar, they might be deluded into thinking that God doesn’t mind them drinking even if it leads to alcoholism, etc, etc, etc.

In this context the vicar might have intended good, however the result was far from good.

Drinking alcohol to another another society, might be seen to be as bad as killing daughters in India, or eating pork in Israel.

A comparrison between you and me is, You try to open your message to as many as possible by allowing people to do whatever they please, whereas I try to open my message to as many as possible by accepting the downfalls in my own society in order that I can speak of the downfalls in theirs.