Excel 2007

psynapse

Hello, I need help increasing the number of sig figs that excel gives for the equation of a trendline. At the moment it is only giving me one:mad:. I don't want to have to resort to using the slope equation because this has worked for me in the past but I feel it is time to fix this problem once and for all.

In 2003, you right click, hit format trendline and you can change the number of digits displayed.

I haven't tried office 2007, but I haven't heard anything good about it from my friends.

I've heard even worse from my mac friends using office.

In 2003, you right click, hit format trendline and you can change the number of digits displayed.

I haven't tried office 2007, but I haven't heard anything good about it from my friends.

I've heard even worse from my mac friends using office.

Agreed on that. Why is it that they had to mess everything up, and put all the useful features several clicks away? Now every Fing thing has a huge section dedicated to display, as if that was why people use a spreadsheet. /rant

The label is the box with your equation and/or corellation coefficient in it. right click on that.

I just went through the order I posted previously in Excel 2007, worked fine.

I agree, though about the new and more cumbersome architecture and features. Pretty? Yes. functional? Not if you are used to older versions. I've been through every version since 4 (macro language and all) and preferred XP/2003 the most (good looking with the functionality/architecture that you know and love).

My biggest peeve, so far, with 2007 is that I can no longer simply ctrl-V a series into a plot. I now have to right-click-paste it in there. I prefer hot-keys so anytime I need to use the mouse (where otherwise unnecessary) it ticks me off. inefficient.

Anyway, at least the plots look very nice and I have learned that calibri is a very nice font.

Cheers,

O3