Top college and job areas?

zeig

I love science classes and have a general idea of what i want to do when i'm older but its not really specified yet. I'm a sophmore and am taking Bio and Chem(was going to take AP chem but school messed up so i cant).

Generally i find all the science classes easy but i love things with atoms. the idea of atoms and getting power from them is incredibly interesting. Obviously i know i want to do somthing with atoms but i'm not sure what, i know i also want to do research. One of my life goals is to find a way to stop an atomic bomb, whether i find a way or start a program to get it done somtime in the future.

basicly what i am asking is..What are some good job ideas or a good feild of research to look at? What is a collage nutorius for this specific feild (NEEDS TO HAVE A FENCING TEAM)?

if you can help i'd really enjoy that ^-^!

P.S.-i'm looking for these things myself but, i'll take all the help i can get.

basicly what i am asking is..What are some good job ideas or a good feild of research to look at? What is a collage nutorius for this specific feild (NEEDS TO HAVE A FENCING TEAM)?

So you like atoms huh? And the energy within them... then I see a BIG thing... NUCLEAR PHYSICS >:D

ROFL i did spell it wrong! haha well i can't spell..

hmmm yea i've heard about those. any good COLLEGES for tht specific feild? i know Ohio State has a great science area but i dont really like tht college lol..

• 4 weeks later...