Another Question (Sorry!)

CrazCo

1) If you were experiencing hunger and wanted a peach from a bowl. Explain how the outer and inner stimuli are incorporated in your act.

Stimuli is like gibberish to be :doh::confused:

Sorry for bugging you guys all the time :-(

It's for a biology course.

And I think I get it.. :D

do you have any idea why it is incorrect to state that science is a compiliation of facts?

I thought biology was just going to study living things but now I'm stuck with having to answer this bs. ;)

do you have any idea why it is incorrect to state that science is a compiliation of facts?
An encyclopedia is a compilation of facts. How does an encyclopedia differ from science?
I thought biology was just going to study living things but now I'm stuck with having to answer this bs. ;)
The lament of students everywhere. :D Most bad assumptions started with poor basic information. Knowing how to drive doesn't mean you know how to drive a race car, and knowing how to read doesn't mean you'll grasp all of biology. Unfortunately the bs is necessary. You just won't realize it for years yet. :D