Gravity theory

Pinch Paxton

Furthermore, stating your rather poor interpretation of it is NOT a good argument when asked to give proof of a connection between quantum theory and something nigh-on entirely irrelevent.

Why is my interpretation poor? That is the actual test that is performed to show light as a wave, and a particle. You use a piece of photosensitive paper, and fire a photon through a hole to hit the paper. The photons will produce a pattern like a wave over time. How is that different to my example of a surfer hitting a wall, and a photon hitting photosensitive paper? My example is the exact test performed.

Pincho.

Pinch Paxton said in post # :

Why is my interpretation poor? That is the actual test that is performed to show light as a wave, and a particle. You use a piece of photosensitive paper, and fire a photon through a hole to hit the paper. The photons will produce a pattern like a wave over time. How is that different to my example of a surfer hitting a wall, and a photon hitting photosensitive paper? My example is the exact test performed.

The most obvious bit of confusion is between wave-like interactions and making an oscillating shape on a detector.

I've already mentioned Scrodingers Kittens. That is based on the two slot experiment. That actually helps my theory with the observed effect of light travelling to the observer. It would need to know which direction to travel ahead of time. That's part of my wave theory. I mentioned it already.

I've already mentioned Scrodingers Kittens. That is based on the two slot experiment. That actually helps my theory with the observed effect of light travelling to the observer. It would need to know which direction to travel ahead of time. That's part of my wave theory. I mentioned it already.

I know you mentioned it already, but you're caught up in a loop of miscomprehension that will be difficult to break you out of without resorting either to things you won't understand (like mathematics) or things you refuse to believe.

I've re-read the two slot experiment. It still produces my wave exactly how I said. It is worded differently of course, because it takes a different approach to the answer. It interferes with itself, is used, instead of, it interferes with my theoretical liquid wave. I don't see what is wrong with my theory. It produces all the results that you read about. It conforms to all known science, and it gets rid of the nonesense, like spooky science. My wave explains spooky events with the wave travelling faster than time. All I can do now is sit back and wait for science to prove me right. It may not be long. Then you can remember that I told you about it before. No one could follow me. That doesn't make me cleaver, it makes me a heretic.

Pincho.

Yeah but the experiments have already been done before, they were just explained with a different aproach to science. It's like I am the greatest musician of all time, but every song has been made already. I had better words for the records, but it's too late.

Pincho.

Yeah but the experiments have already been done before, they were just explained with a different aproach to science. It's like I am the greatest musician of all time, but every song has been made already. I had better words for the records, but it's too late.

Pincho.

That's not how science works.

Requesting thread split to pseudoscience.

My theory has not been broken yet. It still conforms to all previously known laws. It also helps to identify unknown laws like gravity, spooky science, magnetism, photon interference, bending light, glass, water, photon duality, the list goes on.

It sounds like your theory is SO GENERAL that it can't be broken, not because it's true but because it's half tautological.

I still didn't get how it affects anything we already know by the way.

And yes, I know schrodinger's kittens and I've read your theory.. If you can just tell me one thing in our undestanding of the world that has CHANGED because of your theory, it might help me get the point better.

Actually I have thought of something that is different about my universe. Between planets that are long distances apart, better still, between galaxies, there would be anti-gravity. This would be a force that pushes things away from an invisible field. A spaceship trying to approach this empty space, would not be able to get near it. This is because the waves that I have mentioned are not held firmly by atoms, so they are allowed to vibrate wildly. So I believe that I have predicted something from my theory.

Pincho.

I thought you were taking the 'P'. I am starting to have my own doubts anyway. Between planets there should be a rise of forces, and I'm not sure that there actually is. It might be very small between the planets in our solar system, but I'm sure that we would notice it anyway.

Pincho.

This shows antigravity over long distances. This either makes or breaks my theory.

Pincho.

That looks like a couple of balls, a swirly thing and some wiggly lines.

How exactly does it show anything to do with gravity?

Why am I going round in circles with this? It's obvious how my theory works surely. It based on sand on a beach, how simple can I make it. It's based on waves pushing matter. You could imagine a vibrating guitar string, it moves objects away from the vibration because they have no choice but to continue outwards to a stationary area, otherwise they are in a state of energy. Here's my link again.

http://www.scienceforums.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3164

Mathematics is the language of physics. It is so intrinsically important that underlines absolutely everything in just about every science.

You have posted NONE. just pretty pictures that prove absolutely nothing. This thread is in pseudoscience for a reason.

Maybe if I post a circular example you will understand better, but really you should imagine a 3D example.

Pincho.

Again, it looks like circles and some wiggles.

It doesn't really show anything, other than that my monitor can show many colours at once.