What are your thoughts on this:

NSX

http://johntitor.strategicbrains.com/

John Titor, is a soldier from 2036 of a different timeline (validating the multiverse theory) went back to 1975 to retrieve a IBM 5100 because of a UNIX problem in 2038 (yes this is proven to be true, thats how messed up it is). He stopped by 2000 to post online and for whatever reasons not revealed. Sounds ridiculously stupid and retarded right? Yip here is your specialty start reading some of the stuff he said.

He actually answered all the questions posed to his; social, political and even physics with quantum mechanics. He had photos of his time machine taken; at first people thought it was hoax officially - that it is a radioation and toxic gas detector for VIPS in bomb shelters to use in the 1960s but it was DEBUNKED (the link I have)

Time will tell, its 2004, he said to watch the signs from 2004-08 (it will be undeniable by 2008). I want you guys to remember, he has not be disproven yet since 2001. Some people say its the ultimate con, being not able prove or disaprove and such. Just watch 2004. I will most certainly even if this is a fictional piece, the political climate certainly is NOT.

from http://s95036834.onlinehome.us/viewtopic.php?t=61

I haven't had time to really read it over yet, but my friend said he can't find any holes in Titor's story yet.

What about you guys?

I know MrL, fafalone, atm, & Sayo usually spot holes where there are. But please, anyone with insight into this.

Thanks

[edit]

THanks for your input so far sayo. But what my friend & I are wondering is if there is anything to disprove the story.

Duh. And his reason really is kind of stupid. If they have so much technology, why can't they make it themselves? I think maybe this guy made a sci-fi story, and told people to see how they can debunk it. He did this a while, until it was un-debunkable, and put it on the internet.

Here's some more:

TimeTravel_0 : As it turns out...

TimeTravel_0 : If you encounter a black hole that is spinning and has an electrified field, you will not be killed passing through its massive gravitational fiuelds.

TimeTravel_0 : regreting asking yet>

Yareisa : no

TimeTravel_0 : Ok

wyrmkin_37 : no

Yareisa : I'm hooked

TimeTravel_0 : In about a year...

G° : is this the omeg point theory?

G° : omega?

TimeTravel_0 : CERN will discover some very odd things as a result of their high energy experiments.

TimeTravel_0 : in about a year.

TimeTravel_0 : from your point of view.

wyrmkin_37 : cern?

TimeTravel_0 : in Geneva.

Yareisa : particle accelerator

wyrmkin_37 : oh

TimeTravel_0 : They will accidently create microsingularities.

G° : makes things go round and hit each other...

TimeTravel_0 : Which will evaporate very quickly.

wyrmkin_37 : one in texas?

TimeTravel_0 : and create a massive ammount of X-ray and Gamma rays.

TimeTravel_0 : It will puzzle them for a while.

TimeTravel_0 : Until they figure out how to add and elcrtical charge and capture these strange odd and massive particles in a magnetic field.

wyrmkin_37 : they shoot electrons at the speed of light.......see what they bust up into

TimeTravel_0 : Yes.

G° : still with you...

wyrmkin_37 : quarks

TimeTravel_0 : If you bombard a singularity with electrons...

TimeTravel_0 : you can alter the size of its event horizon.

TimeTravel_0 : and thus its gravitational field.

TimeTravel_0 : By overlapping these fileds from two singularities...

TimeTravel_0 : you can travel forward and backward through time.

TimeTravel_0 : Its actuallyu quyite simple.

wyrmkin_37 : i follow now

TimeTravel_0 : Thats noit the hard part.

G° : didn't tipler say there was no event horizon?

TimeTravel_0 : No..he said it was possible to approach a massive gravitationl field from certain angles and not get squished.

G° : oh, sorry

wyrmkin_37 : lol

TimeTravel_0 : Actually...Im not really a physisit.

G° : but you know all about this stuff... is that why you were picked?

TimeTravel_0 : I specialize in 20th century history and my grandfather builds computers.

wyrmkin_37 : what base?

TimeTravel_0 : Hmmm....you drive a car and know how to change the oil don;t you?

TimeTravel_0 : I am based in Tampa Fl.

G° : actually, only just.. LOL

wyrmkin_37 : chas, afb

TimeTravel_0 : McDill

wyrmkin_37 : kewl

G° : sorry?

G° : in english?

wyrmkin_37 : zoomies

Yareisa : thats english?!

G° : you airforce wyrm?

wyrmkin_37 : yes

G° : your not working on a time machine are you?

G° : come here for guidance...

wyrmkin_37 : no just came in for chat

TimeTravel_0 : Altering gravity is not the hard part.

G° : LOL

Yareisa : go on...

TimeTravel_0 : Detecting gravity is the hard part.

TimeTravel_0 : I will tell you a littlke story.

TimeTravel_0 : When time travel was invented.

TimeTravel_0 : They built prototypes that would go back in time for a split second and then return.

TimeTravel_0 : They had sensors and cameras on them.

TimeTravel_0 : ...and they never returned.

G° : and forwards as well? how about a single jump forwards?

TimeTravel_0 : It was later discovered that the machines were ending up about 15 miles away and 3000 fett in the air.

TimeTravel_0 : feet

G° : doh!

TimeTravel_0 : The Earth was rotating away from them.

wyrmkin_37 : synchroniaztion please

TimeTravel_0 : A system had to be invented that would "hold" the machine to the Earth.

TimeTravel_0 : Its called VGL.

TimeTravel_0 : Its based on very sensative clocks and gravity sensors.

TimeTravel_0 : It stops the time distortion machine if radical changes in gravity are detected.

wyrmkin_37 : mechanical or electronic clocks

TimeTravel_0 : You wouldn't want to end up inside a mountain or under water...would you?

TimeTravel_0 : Cesium.

wyrmkin_37 : oh

G° : isn't all this classified? surely your suppoed to keep it secret whilst in the past?

TimeTravel_0 : LOL!!!

TimeTravel_0 : I know you think Im nuts...come on.

TimeTravel_0 : Who would believe me?

G° : just asking?

TimeTravel_0 : It my best defense.

wyrmkin_37 : isnt celsium a higher class of quartz? dont know

G° : but we don't have long to find out if you are or not

TimeTravel_0 : Besides...do you know how big a hole 2 sigularites make when their magnetic filed colpases?

G° : won't be long before CERN (?) make the discovery

TimeTravel_0 : Thats right.

G° : no

TimeTravel_0 : Welll....either do I. But I don;t want to know.

There is a book of mathematical processes that theoretically prove time travel possible. It revolves around the idea that space is warped.

Since space is warped theoretically you can catch one of the troughs and somehow appear at the inverse side of the trough, (hard concept to grasp), in this case, the difference in the timing would tear the spacecraft you are using apart, but think about it............answering a question before asking it........