i posit this question

Quartile

we are something collecting ourselves.

is this applicable to physics?

we "hear" VIBRATIONS. interesting..

Collecting ourselves???? I don't understand

Yes, we hear vibrations, because sound are nothing but vibrations in elastic medium. And sound spread is nothing but the spread of energy from one molecule to another!;)

we are something collecting ourselves.

is this applicable to physics?

we "hear" VIBRATIONS. interesting..

You should favor clarity over seeming profundity in your questions. I really don't know what you mean by "we are collecting ourselves," nor by "applicable to physics." I also don't know what the statement that we hear vibrations has to do with anything.

However, if I had to guess what you mean (and I shouldn't have to), then I would suppose you are asking about living beings' process of taking in outside matter and incorporating it into ourselves, and how much of the metabolic functions of life can be broadly characterized by "holding everything together."

IF that is the case, then there is a "physicsy" description of that in the concept of entropy. A living being, basically, is a localized pocket of negative entropy, albeit necessarily causing positive entropy in its environment. It actively maintains and replicates an unstable configuration of matter, a steady temperature despite its varying differentials, etc.

I apologize for the absence of explanation. I will give it a shot...

Perhaps it would be better to word the statement "we are something collecting itself" instead of ourselves, though we are individuations of it.

Sisyphus, this is not an application that I was aware of but it does indeed serve to describe the idea.

I think the idea is best described as applicable to the long process of evolution that one bacteria (making up one node of a network of bacteria) undergoes as it grows into one human being which makes up one node on the human network.

"we are something collecting itself"

In the sense that all information we acquire is then something that we are?

Or that we expend some part of "ourselves" (in thermodynamic terms) in order to acquire?

Evolution does follow this sense of accumulation, and "improvement" or "direction", i.e. purpose. Life and evolution are purposeful, then.