magnetic fields and UFO's

Guest klawsterfobik

Guest klawsterfobik

firstly i would like to express that i havent attended a science class since yr.10.. 4 years ago. so if im completely off the mark with this, just say so.

i have 2 questions, both are linked somewhat though.

firstly. does the earth have its own magnetic force? and is this linked to gravity.

secondly. i was watching the discovery channel the other day, and it had a big bit on magnets and the guy who invented that super fast train in Japan.. that raises itsself on magnets and can travel at 400mph or some stupid speed like that. they then moved onto how he would spin a circular weight on the end of a long pole, which would when spun around see to levitate to a certain extent, and most certainly be lighter. it had something to do with magnets.

now to the UFO's. i was thinking the other day while driving my car... and began thinking about how when people spot a UFO they usually mention a circular dish, spinning. that got me thinking about these magnets and how when spun seem to create a weightlessness effect. could this be how UFO's levitate?

just a stupid theory. knock yourselves out. i just wanted to get it out into the open, rather than it just sit in my head an generally annoy me.

yes earth does have its on magetic field

and now to the maglev trains and the rotating UFO's, this could be how they do it, although it dosent supply the force larger enough to lift something of a "considered" UFO ships weight they could have the technology to make this possible that we dont comprhend yet

Guest klawsterfobik

thanks, it was just bugging me. i wanted to know if it was possible. maybe if the UFO spun fast enough it might enable it to take flight.

thanks heaps though. proves im not a complete fool!

if that happens the force has to be distributed on the outside of the ufo, so it would look like a large doghnut, i would think. Yes the earth has a magnetic field that bends sun's microwave radiation away from our planet, otherwise we would fry to death. The magnetic field isn't intense enough to hold up anything like that. And due to the polarities, the force cannot be directed UP to hold the ship up, notice how the compas needle does not point UP or DOWN. Keep that in mind :)

Thats my theory.

• 4 months later...

What if ufo's weren't extremely heavy,,but actually made up of light weight material not much unlike the lunar lem used to land on the moon,,,and that light weight material was actually a type of memory steel,,where electricity is applied to it to maintian a specific shape?