Females and their dominant genes.

Ravi Ramdial

I was talking with my friend who is a 5th year med student...and we were discussing which of the two gender are better than the other.

Apparently females have better genes than men leading them to suffer from less diseases and live longer and much moer which can't come to mind right now.

I thought this to be more of a social and environmental impact on the male species not a genetic one which will keep on continuing.

Your views please

Apparently females have better genes than men leading them to suffer from less diseases and live longer and much moer which can't come to mind right now.

I thought this to be more of a social and environmental impact on the male species not a genetic one which will keep on continuing.

Your views please

In what way do you mean females have better genes?

What sort of social and environmental impacts are you refering to?

And how do these two points relate if it is not a genetic problem?

Also to add that the Y-chromosome usually carry different genes than the X chromosome and don't carry as much, so if the X-chromosome does carry a defective gene that cannot be negated by the Y-chromosome, genetic diseases will result. Hemophilia, for example, is a recessive gene carried by the X-chromosome.

The females pass on the mitochondria, which are the power supplies of the cell. Women may have genetic advantages for disease, but they are still more likely to go the doctor. That is sort of a paradox. This may be due to women being more vulnerable to the sweet talking saleman.

Women live longer than men, because they are married to men. While men don't live as long as women, because they are married to women.

Historically, in a stereo-typical way, the male form of abuse was physical. While the female form of abuse was more emotional and psychological, such as nagging, witching and complaining. The opposite also occurs, but typically, the first correlation was dominant. The abuse of the male by the female has a medical term to support it, i.e., PMS. The male had PMSN (pretty mean spouse neutralizer), but it didn't recieved medical approval. This form of treatment is still practiced by some of the bikers.

Both PMS and PMSN were both used way more than prescribed. The overuse of PMSN was easier to spot, since it often left cuts and bruises. PMS does not leave any outward scares, so it is assumed harmless. But if one did a poll, and asked whether males would like to keep recieving their PMS treatment or cause it to go extinct, this form of treatment could end up in a medical museum. This medically endorsed spousal treatment may be part of the reason, males lose many years of life.

Many males are locked into these abusive situations each month. They are taught to be strong and take it and resist the urge to fight back. But the pretty mean spouse hold the keys to his happiness and his bankruptcy, so he is stuck and has to endure. Through years a abuse, many males build up a wall around them for a shield, where they can only mumble, yes dear, you are rght dear. They love their wife and remember the good times. Each time, they pray she will come out it and return. But they are ashamed to go for help. I am just playing; who afraid of the big bad wolf.