biology

cookies

please help me correct my mistakes if i have any

how does an observation abut an object differ frm an inference abut that object?

when u observe an object, you do not touch it, all you are doing is studying it. When you interfere with the object you are being physical.

21.how are unicellular and multicellular organisms alike?how are they different?

they both have basic unit of life. unicellular organism are like bacterias and such and Multicellular is like us.

24.how can a graph of data be more informative than a table of the same data?

With a it is very easy to see the data, and much more organized.

25.what is a cell culture?how can a cell culture be useful to biologists?

he process by which either prokaryotic or eukaryotic cells are grown under controlled conditions. It is important to biologist because they can study it and experiment with it.

how does an observation abut an object differ frm an inference abut that object?

when u observe an object, you do not touch it, all you are doing is studying it. When you interfere with the object you are being physical.

Inference, not interference. An inference is an educated guess you make about something based on the evidence you have. An observation is "the fruit is green"; an inference is "that means it's probably ripe."

21.how are unicellular and multicellular organisms alike?how are they different?

This question is either crap or cunningly formulated (I opt for the first). There are both unicelluar prokaryotes as well as eukaryotes (protista). However, there are also prokaryotes with multicellular stages (e.g. certain myxobacteria).

Not knowing for which levels this questions are intended for I do not really want to comment on the answers in depth.

This question is either crap or cunningly formulated (I opt for the first). There are both unicelluar prokaryotes as well as eukaryotes (protista). However, there are also prokaryotes with multicellular stages (e.g. certain myxobacteria).

Not knowing for which levels this questions are intended for I do not really want to comment on the answers in depth.

i think 21) is asking for the difference between prokaryotes and eukaryotes...

e.g. prokaryotes have smaller ribosomes, DNA not in a nucleus, no mitochondria...etc.

Taking further guesses, though I think you are pretty much right with your answers

21.Plus both cells respirate, metabolize, and regulate bodily functions. Differences- Unicellular have only one cell, multicellular have numerous cells. Unicellulars are usually smaller.

24 A graph can show trends, which can be useful in determining a relationship.

25.You hit the nail on he head. a good example is the stem cell researches.